Default 1/6 This pisses me off!

Featured Sponsor

With the ever increasingly early start of the holiday shopping season, essentially right after Halloween anymore, 1/6 of the year is dedicated to Christmas. This is bull5hit!

Take America back!

Actually man I start the day after CHRISTmas? Sorry dude!

Hey! Merry CHRISTmas bro!

Hey, some of us earn decent cash putting up municipal Christmas lights, so I'm not complaining.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

Hey swamprat, my buddy is an agnostic,dislexic,insomniac, he stays awake all night and wonders if there really is a dog! Ha ha. Went in wally world halloween night, already putting out Thanksgiving and Christmas stuff, I hate that place.

Swamp, i hear ya on that conservative ,how about that race in Ky tonight, there's hope after all.

Quote Originally Posted by microfarad View Post
    Swamp, i hear ya on that conservative ,how about that race in Ky tonight, there's hope after all.
    You're talking about Arlington where they elected a gay mayor?

Can't be talking about Rand Paul. He's too much like his father. swamps never gone for him.

Besides his a republican that no ones seen before. He says he's going to walk it like he talks it. If so he's going to filibuster his own party. I'd like to see that happen.

Default election

That mayor was in Lexington, don't have any time for that,can't believe they done that. I was talking about Rand Paul and the fact that folks in Ky are fed-up enough to make a change. Republicans have a chance to step up a do something now, lets just hope they don't drop the ball again. Oh well enough politics, lunch is almost over, later Mike.

That mayor was in Lexington, don't have any time for that,can't believe they done that.
    Why. Do you have a problem with that? They chose the lady by popular choice and if you look at her history it appears she's very active and compassionate. Yet you seem to have a problem just because she's a lesbian?

Featured Sponsorr

That mayor was in Lexington, don't have any time for that,can't believe they done that. I was talking about Rand Paul and the fact that folks in Ky are fed-up enough to make a change. Republicans have a chance to step up a do something now, lets just hope they don't drop the ball again. Oh well enough politics, lunch is almost over, later Mike.
    Alright! Well don't let the nice folks in Arlington let them know I thought they were the ones saddled with teh gay mayor. They'll never forgive such a faux pas.