Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Featured Sponsor

Awesome news!!! Made my day!!!

continuing prayers for your cousin........good news to hear about the surgeries success.......life is so so precious
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln

What's the latest on the boy Josh?
    Old Lineman Never Die......We Just Don't Raise Our Booms As Often

4. Default

I havent heard back yet, but he should still be in ICU or be in a private room by now. I should hear something tonight.

5. Default

Out of ICU and into a regular room. Still hope to go home this weekend but still not sure. His pain meds were causing him to go crazy seeing stuff and they adjusted and all is back well.

Thanks for asking and the prayers everyone! Will keep you updated, as he still has this cancer to beat.

6. Default

God blesses his children kindly!

May he have a quick recovery praise God

Will still keep him in prayers

Prayers from Pa

Blog Entries

Prayers and healing vibes sent his way.......
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

9. Default

Well I just heard from my Great Uncle today and my cousin is doing alot better. The fits he was having with him having split personalities etc. have gone away too like we hoped because thats where the tumor was. He starts his chemo treatments tomorrow for the brain tumor (to try and kill whats left that they couldnt get off the brain) and his lung cancer. They'll have an MRI in the new few weeks to see if the lung cancer has spread any or not.

Thanks for everyone and their prayers. This kid continues to battle the toughest of all battles and continues to keep his head on straight and has yet to give up. Through God's will he will beat this and with our help and your help.

Thanks to all! It is highly appreciated!!

Featured Sponsorr

Sorry. Just now saw this. I'm so glad he is doing better. My hope and prayers are that he heals soon.