Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Featured Sponsor

Ahhhhh, nice to hear a new union person, who came up non, who actually gets it.

Like I said, teach your brothers..........It is members like my brothers and sisters and members like you and so many others on here that give unionism a good name........and we need to pass that word to people that only hear one side of the story, or a false side of the story.

As I said unions are not perfect........but it damn sure is gratifying to work to get them as close to perfect as we can.

In solidarity!
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln

Southern Indiana is home. But I work all over.

Im only one man.. But together we are one solid union.

Ed, I liked your story about Hurricane Ike. That's what the BROTHERHOOD is supposed to represent!!!!

It's sad. Because the brotherhood here in Cali is nothing more than a flickering light. The hands are out for themselves. And it seems like the younger generation have a poor work ethics and look at the union as nothing more than a biker gang! Not all of them, but most.

I think if the JATC was to implement the history of the IBEW into their training, people would have a greater appreciation.

Alot of guy forget if it wasn't for the older hand that paved the way for us and there the reason we have what we have today...but your right on alot of hands are that way out here some don't care who they Fu(k as long as they have a paycheck just like look at alot of the gf's in socal most of them just topped out and are already gf's or Forman it's a joke and sad to see guys cut another brothers throat for a dollar...guy forget we are union not the company...
    IF YOU AIN'T IN YOUR TOOLS DON'T CHANGE THE RULES...BOYCOTT THE BUCKSQEEZE

West...I could'nt agree with you more. I can't believe how many KIDS, aka DIAPER LINEMAN are taking GF and foreman jobs immediately after they top out! It's a bunch BS!!!!

And what's even worse, it's seems like the oath to the IBEW has been forgotten???

And the amount of young lineman and apprentices that have NO CLUE about the history of our union. ZERO!!! It's just flat out sickening!!!

By the way, I love your sig! God Bless the Bucksqueeze!

Quote Originally Posted by BookII View Post
    West...I could'nt agree with you more. I can't believe how many KIDS, aka DIAPER LINEMAN are taking GF and foreman jobs immediately after they top out! It's a bunch BS!!!!

And what's even worse, it's seems like the oath to the IBEW has been forgotten???

And the amount of young lineman and apprentices that have NO CLUE about the history of our union. ZERO!!! It's just flat out sickening!!!

By the way, I love your sig! God Bless the Bucksqueeze!
    I went through ALBAT and the history if the IBEW was part of the beginning curriculum?

I also agree about the "diaper Lineman" but have met a lot of 20 to 30 yr Lineman also with the same attitude?

A couple of 'em on here!

Thumbs down

Featured Sponsorr

The history is thought at cal/nev to but some guys forget all about that as soon as they make Forman or GF
    IF YOU AIN'T IN YOUR TOOLS DON'T CHANGE THE RULES...BOYCOTT THE BUCKSQEEZE