Page 27 of 56 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast
  1. Default Settlement

Featured Sponsor

Congratulations to all the Brothers at FE. I am glad you settled. Hope you have sent a message to your company and others that would try this. Well done!

Default settlement

no settelment yet! proposal yes! voting will be over tomorrow night then we'll know if it's setteled or not????

Default Good luck

Hopefully things will work out. It will never be business as usual but you can now have the satisfaction knowing you did it, you survived and your a lot stronger for it. Takes guts to do what you did.

Thinking back, strike was kind of unheard of at the old power company but now with FE at the wheel its getting to be something that is expected. Wonder how much negotiations, paper work, ect set them back.....but they do not care.

I was at another power company on Friday and noticed they have tons of new hybrid vehicles, buildings were nice, new union jobs were being added. Their web site was loaded with union jobs. The place seemed like I stepped back into the old power company era, it was laid back, no control freaks walking around. It was nice!!!!

I never see that company on this web with so many disgruntled employees, says something for the company I guess.

Where! Where is it! are they hiring? Come on spill it Lizzy!!!
    Be wary of a power company with more lawyers than lineman!!!

Talking Pse&g

I was at PSE&G the clerk had almost 40 years. The employees seemed way more laid back. They were actually having a good time. I was shocked at site of the vehicles it was impressive. The line trucks had doors on the tool bins and no rust with giant holes. They are supposed to be doing some major upgrading of the lines and got some funding. They post their jobs approximately every 10 days. They seemed a lot more on the ball in HR. You can sign up for what ever testing you want, relay, line, layout, clerk, drafting and cut through the red tape. They actually use referrals, friends and family. Real nice training center.......yes a real one......they apparently still have cleaning people and maintenance workers also. The pay is way better but not sure on benefits or retirement. They even had real chairs not held together with black electrical tape. I had to contain myself I felt like a kid in the candy store. They had union clerks instead of the temp agent guard like the MGO it definitely was different is a nice way.

I do not know how to put it but I did not feel the tension like at FE you know where you can cut it with a knife when you pass a suit. They were wearing real clothes not roll outs from the 70's.

They must be doing something right......the place had a nice feel to it. There are some adds also for temporary employment and there is a foot note in the job description pending union approval.......could you imagine that at FE.

6. Default

when you go back take there money with a smile go exactly by the safety book dont get mad get even

7. Default

Well they definetly wont be getting the same dedicated workers who time and again bail out their incompetance. And we wont stop till we get the fired five back.

Default contract agreement

The tentative agreement was accepted! apparently we go back to work monday morning at 7am regardless of shifts.

9. Default ass-tec

well, we are going back to work. more of the same, 70% call outs, almost
    like a dog on a leash. the good thing is ass-tec is leaving, lets not forget
    these a-holes, because of them 5 of our brothers have to grieve there jobs
    back. I for one hope they rot in hell.

Featured Sponsorr

THANKS for all your support......I for one will fight till the end