Default Special Features

Featured Sponsor

I love the special feature section of the magazine. I love reading the stories about some of the men and women that are in this trade. I really like reading about the personal aspects of it. You kinda get the inside scoop on who the person is. Since my husband is a lineman, I love reading about the personal side of what linemen do outside of this trade too; like their families, hobbies, or other projects/talents they might have. It's interesting stuff to me!

Some of you are builders, artists, fishermen, chefs, computer geeks, etc, etc. There are many here that have volunteered their time to other projects or services to personal causes. I'd love seeing more of this.

The good thing about being a member of the gang here, is I have had the chance to get to know some of you. And since you guys have been so gracious and tolerant of me being here, I'd like our prescribers of the magazine to get a chance of seeing that side also. Or atleast a peek.

And since I'm partial to "powerlinemen", I'd like to see this section with more of you guys in it. So, if you know of a special power lineman (or a member of your crew) that has a story and does great things "outside" of the trade, as well as in it, let us know.

BTW, I missed this last issue. I SAW it and was going to read it, but before I could, the Boss took it to work with him. And this is WHY.....I try to read it before he does!!!