Page 47 of 90 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast

Featured Sponsor

This thread is very negative. Lets start anew. The president to be is everyones. I don't like how swamp calls Obama "your" pres. He's going to be everyones president, whomever gets elected.
    Last edited by returntotheeve; 10-16-2008 at 09:18 AM. Reason: clarity

Looks like "Joe" the plumber was a Republican plant. From the reports on him he's about as qualified to be a plumber as Palin is to be VP. Why don't the Repubs. smarten up even now and then? All they do is clumsy shit. The guy is not even a registered plumber and works under the other guy's license. Come to find out he's a registered Republican. Probably make a good lineman down in Orlando though.

1200 dollars behind on his taxes also.
    Last edited by wtdoor67; 10-16-2008 at 09:39 PM.

Jennifer Brunner, Ohio voters election fraud, 200,000 Acorn registrations

Pro-Obama Ohio Secretary of State Refuses to Stop Voter Fraud
    By Sher Zieve Thursday, October 16, 2008

To be filed under “suspicions confirmed,” patently partisan-for-Obama supporter Democrat Ohio Secretary of State Jennifer “I-never-met-an-ACORN-worker-I-didn’t-like” Brunner has stomped her feet and decided that she should not be required to do her job; that of protecting Ohio voters from election fraud. She has also decided that she will elicit help from the US Supreme Court in upholding her desire.

There are over 200,000 already identified flawed and fraudulent new registrations, which Brunner has not only personally refused to check but, has advised local registrars that they may not check, either. These are voter registrations that Brunner has admitted she has been “hiding” from local election boards. And whence did these registrations come? You got it—ACORN! Note: With this admission, one can only surmise that the 200,000 registrations were given to Brunner directly by ACORN. Brunner and Obama’s other adherents are now actively working to subvert the US democracy. Of course ACORN is also the group that—despite his attempts to hoodwink the public into believing otherwise—Democrat presidential candidate Obama has worked with and heavily funded for years and the group that is currently under federal investigation for voter fraud in between 12-15 states.

In its 232 year history, the United States of America has never been so assaulted by those who would destroy it than has occurred recently. And these enemies of the USA are her enemies from within. Elected Democrat officials are refusing to stop voter fraud, because—as it is fraud committed for their candidate—they support it. Democrat elected officials Barney Franks, Chris Dodd, Barack Obama and his organization ACORN have been directly tied to the current world financial crisis. This occurred via the Democrats’ personal slush funds Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and their constant intimidation and threats directed towards banks to make bad loans to people who could not afford to buy homes.

Obama “truth squads” headed up in Missouri by pro-Obama prosecutors and police offices (in Pennsylvania the Democrat Governor has admitted to forming Obama “truth squads) have been video-taped intimidating voters into saying nothing negative against their candidate under threat of prosecution. Now we have Obama and his Democrat disciples advising us that they will begin the dismantling of the US Republic even before their messiah takes office and begin its transformation into a Communist state that threatens anyone who disagrees with them. They are even calling the recently “celebratized” Joe Wurzelbacher (AKA “Joe the Plumber”)—who asked Obama if his tax plan wouldn’t increase taxes on small businesses and decrease the ability to hire people—a racist and are threatening to check into his real financial worth. This because he dared to ask the Democrat secular messiah a question!

Folks, if we still can’t see and hear the complete oppression that’s careening down the road towards all of us—except the liberal ruling elite—we will be hit and killed by it. Never in our history have we had such an anti-American and patently Stalinistic presidential candidate as Barack Obama and never before has our country been in such clear and present danger. If you want to survive, the vote you need to cast is obvious.

6th Circuit issue TRO against Brunner:
    Brunner files appeal to SCOTUS:
    2000,000 Ohio voting registrations in doubt:
    Beating up Joe the Plumber:

House Democrats contemplate abolishing 401(k) tax breaks
    Mandatory contributions from workers considered
    By Sara Hansard
    October 12, 2008
    Powerful House Democrats are eyeing proposals to overhaul the nation's $3 trillion 401(k) system, including the elimination of most of the $80 billion in annual tax breaks that 401(k) investors receive.
    House Education and Labor Committee Chairman George Miller, D-Calif., and Rep. Jim McDermott, D-Wash., chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee's Subcommittee on Income Security and Family Support, are looking at redirecting those tax breaks to a new system of guaranteed retirement accounts to which all workers would be obliged to contribute.

A plan by Teresa Ghilarducci, professor of economic-policy analysis at The New School for Social Research in New York, contains elements that are being considered. She testified last week before Mr. Miller's Education and Labor Committee on her proposal.

Getty ImagesGeorge Miller: Looking at redirecting tax breaks to a new system of guaranteed retirement accounts. At that hearing, the director of the Congressional Budget Office, Peter Orszag, testified that some $2 trillion in retirement savings has been lost over the past 15 months.
    Under Ms. Ghilarducci's plan, all workers would receive a $600 annual inflation-adjusted subsidy from the U.S. government but would be required to invest 5% of their pay into a guaranteed retirement account administered by the Social Security Administration. The money in turn would be invested in special government bonds that would pay 3% a year, adjusted for inflation.

The current system of providing tax breaks on 401(k) contributions and earnings would be eliminated.

"I want to stop the federal subsidy of 401(k)s," Ms. Ghilarducci said in an interview. "401(k)s can continue to exist, but they won't have the benefit of the subsidy of the tax break."

Under the current 401(k) system, investors are charged relatively high retail fees, Ms. Ghilarducci said.

"I want to spend our nation's dollar for retirement security better. Everybody would now be covered" if the plan were adopted, Ms. Ghilarducci said.

She has been in contact with Mr. Miller and Mr. McDermott about her plan, and they are interested in pursuing it, she said.

"This [plan] certainly is intriguing," said Mike DeCesare, press secretary for Mr. McDermott.

"That is part of the discussion," he said.

While Mr. Miller stopped short of calling for Ms. Ghilarducci's plan at the hearing last week, he was clearly against continuing tax breaks as they currently exist.

SAVINGS RATE

John Belluardo: "If the tax deferral goes away, the employers have no reason to do the matches, which primarily help people in the lower income brackets." "The savings rate isn't going up for the investment of $80 billion," he said. "We have to start to think about ... whether or not we want to continue to invest that $80 billion for a policy that's not generating what we now say it should."
    "From where I sit that's just crazy," said John Belluardo, president of Stewardship Financial Services Inc. in Tarrytown, N.Y. "A lot of people contribute to their 401(k)s because of the match of the em-ployer," he said.Mr. Belluardo's firm does not manage assets directly.

Higher-income employers provide matching funds to employee plans so that they can qualify for tax benefits for their own defined contribution plans, he said.

"If the tax deferral goes away, the employers have no reason to do the matches, which primarily help people in the lower income brackets," Mr. Belluardo said.

"This is a battle between liberalism and conservatism," said Christopher Van Slyke, a partner in the La Jolla, Calif., advisory firm Trovena LLC, which manages $400 million. "People are afraid because their accounts are seeing some volatility, so Democrats will seize on the opportunity to attack a program where investors control their own destiny," he said.

The Profit Sharing/ 401(k) Council of America in Chicago, which represents employers that sponsor defined contribution plans, is "staunchly committed to keeping the employee benefit system in American voluntary," said Ed Ferrigno, vice president in the Washington office.

"Some of the tenor [of the hearing last week] that the entire system should be based on the activities of the markets in the last 90 days is not the way to judge the system," he said.

No legislative proposals have been introduced and Congress is out of session until next year.

However, most political observers believe that Democrats are poised to gain seats in both the House and the Senate, so comments made by the mostly Democratic members who attended the hearing could be a harbinger of things to come.

ADVICE AT ISSUE

In addition to tax breaks for 401(k)s, the issue of allowing investment advisers to provide advice for 401(k) plans was also addressed at the hearing.
    Rep. Robert Andrews, D-N.J., was critical of Department of Labor proposals made in August that would allow advisers to give individual advice if the advice was generated using a computer model.

Mr. Andrews characterized the proposals as "loopholes" and said that investment advice should not be given by advisers who have a direct interest in the sale of financial products.

The Pension Protection Act of 2006 contains provisions making it easier for investment advisers to give individualized counseling to 401(k) holders.

"In retrospect that doesn't seem like such a good idea to me," Mr. Andrews said. "This is an issue I think we have to revisit. I frankly think that the compromise we struck in 2006 is not terribly workable or wise," he said.

Last Thursday, the Department of Labor hastily scheduled a public hearing on the issue in Washington for Oct. 21.

The agency does not frequently hold public hearings on its proposals.

E-mail Sara Hansard at shansard@investmentnews.com.

Reproductions and distribution of the above news story are strictly prohibited. To order reprints and/or request permission to use the article in full or partial format please contact our Reprint Sales Manager at (732) 723-0569.

HOW OBAMAS TAX PLAN WORKS IN FOUR MINUTES FROM HIS WORDS. WELL ALL YOU DEMOCRATS DO YOU HAVE THE ----- TO WATCH AND COMMENT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=491_5WxfcgI

To all those who have read BATTS rant I have to explain to you that he has not been doing well ever since he left the mental institution and quit taking his medication. So please refrain from judjing him by his vulgar rants, he will be back to normal once his friends with the cool aid stop by and give him a sip. Good night BATTS sleep tight.

Default Sbatts Escapes Institution

SBATTS WENT BACK TO HIS 7th GRADE CLASS TODAY TO INTIMIDATE A CLASSMATE.

WAY TO GO BATTS

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...=3.14.1&sflg=1

Default McCain is Terrorist?

Miami, Florida – February 20, 2006 ― Leaders from a diverse array of sectors will hold a rally in Miami on Thursday, February 23, 2006, in support of comprehensive immigration reform in an effort to keep immigration reform at the forefront of the public debate. Leaders from both political parties, immigrant communities, labor, business, and religious organizations will gather to call on Washington to enact workable reform.

The rally will feature Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) as the headline speaker along with elected officials, immigrants and key local and national leaders. Sen. McCain is one of the chief sponsors of the Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act; bipartisan, comprehensive immigration reform legislation introduced last Congress and scheduled for consideration by the Senate in the coming weeks. A similar rally with Sen. McCain is planned for New York City on February 27

The rally in Miami is being sponsored by the New American Opportunity campaign (NAOC) in partnership with ACORN, Catholic Legal Services - Archdiocese of Miami, Florida Immigrant Advocacy Center, Florida Immigrant Coalition, Miami Dade College, People for the American Way/Mi Familia Vota en Acción, Service Employees International Union, and UNITE HERE.

Lets see. McCain was chumming around with ACORN in 2006. Obama was hanging around with ACORN some years back. OBAMA hung around with Bill Ayers, a Terrorist. Since Obama hung around with ACORN and McCain hung around with ACORN and Obama hung with Terrorist Ayers then guilt by association makes McCain, GASP! A terrorist also.

Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive. Liars always get caught up now now and then. HA!

9. Default Talk about hope....

If it comes from Fix News then it must be true.

Default Keep Drinking The Cool Aid

Featured Sponsorr

Illinois State Rifle Association Executive Director Richard Pearson Issues Open Letter to Nation's Sportsmen Regarding Obama's History in the Illinois Senate

CHICAGO, Oct 15, 2008 /PRNewswire-USNewswire via COMTEX/ -- The following is the text of an open letter to the nation's hunters and sportsmen issued today by Illinois State Rifle Association Executive Director Richard Pearson:

Fellow Sportsman,
    Hello, my name is Rich Pearson and I have been active in the firearm rights movement for over 40 years. For the past 15 years, I have served in the Illinois state capitol as the chief lobbyist for the Illinois State Rifle Association.

I lobbied Barack Obama extensively while he was an Illinois State Senator. As a result of that experience, I know Obama's attitudes toward guns and gun owners better than anyone. The truth be told, in all my years in the Capitol I have never met a legislator who harbors more contempt for the law-abiding firearm owner than does Barack Obama.

Although Obama claims to be an advocate for the 2nd Amendment, his voting record in the Illinois Senate paints a very different picture. While a state senator, Obama voted for a bill that would ban nearly every hunting rifle, shotgun and target rifle owned by Illinois citizens. That same bill would authorize the state police to raid homes of gun owners to forcibly confiscate banned guns. Obama supported a bill that would shut down law-abiding firearm manufacturers including Springfield Armory, Armalite, Rock River Arms and Les Baer. Obama also voted for a bill that would prohibit law-abiding citizens from purchasing more than one gun per month.

Without a doubt, Barack Obama has proven himself to be an enemy of the law abiding firearm owner. At the same time, Obama has proven himself to be a friend to the hardened criminal. While a state senator, Obama voted 4 times against legislation that would allow a homeowner to use a firearm in defense of home and family.

Does Barack Obama still sound to you like a "friend" of the law-abiding gun owner?

And speaking of friends, you can always tell a person by the company they keep. Obama counts among his friends the Rev. Michael Pfleger - a renegade Chicago priest who has openly called for the murder of gun shop owners and pro-gun legislators. Then there is his buddy Richard Daley, the mayor of Chicago who has declared that if it were up to him, nobody would be allowed to own a gun. And let's not forget Obama's pal George Soros - the guy who has pumped millions of dollars into the UN's international effort to disarm law-abiding citizens.

Obama has shown that he is more than willing to use other people's money to fund his campaign to take your guns away from you. While a board member of the leftist Joyce Foundation, Barack Obama wrote checks for tens of millions of dollars to extremist gun control organizations such as the Illinois Council Against Handgun Violence and the Violence Policy Center.

Does Barack Obama still sound to you like a "friend" of the law-abiding gun owner?

By now, I'm sure that many of you have received mailings from an organization called "American Hunters and Shooters Association(AHSA)" talking about what a swell fellow Obama is and how he honors the 2nd Amendment and how you will never have to worry about Obama coming to take your guns. Let me make it perfectly clear - everything the AHSA says about Obama is pure hogwash. The AHSA is headed by a group of left-wing elitists who subscribe to the British view of hunting and shooting. That is, a state of affairs where hunting and shooting are reserved for the wealthy upper-crust who can afford guided hunts on exclusive private reserves. The AHSA is not your friend, never will be.

In closing, I'd like to remind you that I'm a guy who has actually gone nose to nose with Obama on gun rights issues. The Obama I know cannot even begin to identify with this nation's outdoor traditions. The Obama I know sees you, the law abiding gun owner, as nothing but a low-class lummox who is easily swayed by the flash of a smile and a ration of rosy rhetoric. The Obama I know is a stony-faced liar who has honed his skill at getting what he wants - so long as people are willing to give it to him.

That's the Barack Obama I know.

The ISRA is the state's leading advocate of safe, lawful and responsible firearms ownership. Founded in 1903, the ISRA has represented the interests of millions of law-abiding Illinois firearm owners.

This press release was posted on PRnewswire.

Posted Wed Oct 15 18:44:24 CDT 2008
    Attached Images Attached Images