Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lost Art

1. Default Lost Art

Featured Sponsor

Just to put my 2 cents in, and realize that I have only started being part of this forum recently although a long time follower, what happened to LA. She was a large part of this forum and kinda kept peace amongst the troops. I think the boss is a lucky feller and hope he got the boat he deserves.

Umm Tracy has decided that she iz too busyful to be here enymore n she has a lineman guy of her very own at home

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    Umm Tracy has decided that she iz too busyful to be here enymore n she has a lineman guy of her very own at home
    I guess you could say that's the gist of it. But there's a little more too it than that.
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Hey Splinter! And hello all my good friends here at PLM! Life is good! And the Boss is doing well. In the last 6 months or more I gave the web life a much needed vacation.

I have traveled. In March, I went to a Quiltfest up at Pidgeon Forge, TN. On spring break I went with my sisterNlaw to the beach a few days. That is the Boss's sister and my very good friend.

In May, my mother and I went to a wedding in Columbia, TN. Then, my mother had to have radiation and my niece and I drove her every day this past summer. She is doing well.

In September, my sis n law and I went to Mackinac Island, MI. Oh my goodness is that place beautiful!

This week the Boss's Mom had a stroke. So, we have been in and out. She is doing somewhat better and is alert. We are grateful for that! She is still in the hospital, but my kids have been visiting her and she is happy.

I have also been creating in the Craftsroom. I have missed my art!

That is catching you all up in a nutshell! Hope you all are doing well! My inbox was full again! I have fixed that now!

I will try and get by more guys! I just needed the break!

so, what is happening? Who has been naughty or nice?

Ill make it short L.A.....whos been naughty or nice you ask............................................... ...............................................YOU WOULDNT UNDERSTAND

Ya'll still at it Reppy? I Don't think there is no help for ya'll either! LOL

No bannings, so something is working! Must be Poot's way wid dem dar werds of his!

Hey Charlie! Did you heal well? How is the parts in your neck of the woods, buddy? Purdy received a promotion. But, I suppose you don't see him or Pops much, huh?

Georgie? Where are ya? How are things going up your way? It seems like after Sandy, you guys never get a break! Have you been fishing? Boss is enjoying his boat still. Most of the time he goes with Purdy, our neighbor.

T-Man, sent you a PM. Greg, will get back to you soon. Duckhunter, thanks for the emails and pics of the beautiful country there!

Bren, thanks for staying in touch buddy! Have you had to haul any more cars that blocked your drive way? LOL Man, that was funny!

Poot, how are ya? Let me know if these boys beat you up too much! I have been taking notes from a Jersey guy and I can go beat them up for you! Or send him and his crew!

THE KID, keep joining your special forces, I'll send you all! Hehehe

Blog Entries

Well, nice to see you Gracie!!!;-) house at the shore is still gutted waiting for it to be raised up. No fishing this year...... Wishing all the best health wise for your Mom and Mom in law. Was just thinking about you and went over to HOE to see if you were posting there.....again nice of you to visit us old linemen over here, the place is really missing something when you're not around!!!!
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

LOL I am missing on HOE too! Hehehe...

Thanks for the well wishes buddy! I will try to get by more! Might as well, my Gators are not doing well! I still watch the games and keep up, but it is horrible to see us get kicked in the guts!

Default Not since

Featured Sponsorr

Not since the last car removal Tracie..l.

I think word got around that we irish aren't to be messed with.

Good to hear from ya on PLM.
    IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK WE WOULD HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL. !