Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: wtf

Featured Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by BigClive View Post
    The putrid litigation for cash culture came to the UK from America. The single biggest cold caller no-win-no-fee legal scumbags are a company called Chameleon which is American. They're the ones that phone you and imply you have been involved in an accident claim just to see if they can get business. It's quite intimidating. For some reason trading standards does not take action against it. Probably because of the way they misuse the legal system.

You can call bull**** as much as you want. I'm already finding it hard to believe you are standing up for lawyers just because they are American. And lets not get started on the American realtors that have been decimating our property market in their reckless greed for cash.
    You can rest assured that Americans are not the only ones with a greed for cash and as I said "Americans" can't be blamed for everything that goes on around the globe, our government has probably gotten into more than we should have at times, but I doubt the original poster intended for you to take this thread and turn it into what you did by putting an America bashing spin on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Line Dog View Post
    So...bein as you're not real keen on 'merica and the litigation for cash culture....
    Who would you rather see as the #1 Country in the world clive?
    Russia?
    You're wrong. I really LOVE America and those Americans who embody the hard working pioneering ethic. But from an outside perspective America has grown at explosive speed and many aspects of it are unsavoury. The legal system doesn't appear to actually serve justice so much as just existing to make "top dollar". Sadly our own rotten lawyers are copying it.

In the UK in the past it was only under extreme circumstances that you sued someone. It wasn't considered a routine thing.
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

I've just realised I'm falling into the old Swampy political rant trap here.

I should know better.
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

Default O m g

Omg.... When was America voted number one, ? I don't even remember the election. ...

The " no win no fee " culture came from the USA.. FACT... but so did CHEWING GUM. so it is all ballances out in the end...
    IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK WE WOULD HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL. !

Quote Originally Posted by BigClive View Post
    I've just realised I'm falling into the old Swampy political rant trap here.

I should know better.
    I was ....I mean, I....I was trying to warn you.....the robot always said WARNING ....Clive.....now do you catch the drift?

Default like i said

WTF
    Seriously?

Yeah, WTF? Seriously? Chewing gum?

I stood on some yesterday. Bloody Americans.

www.bigclive.com

Default Too much politics at our workplaces

This forum is about linework. There is enough bull**** in this trade to be *****ing about the magna carta. We are all screwed about lawyers. Not abig fan. Please cut the crap. There is enough bull**** and pokitics with the power companies to deal with, then deal with the issue of American lawyers. They suck too.

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by bobbo View Post
    This forum is about linework. There is enough bull**** in this trade to be *****ing about the magna carta. We are all screwed about lawyers. Not abig fan. Please cut the crap. There is enough bull**** and pokitics with the power companies to deal with, then deal with the issue of American lawyers. They suck too.
    Well said bobbo.....been talking to the frog?