Thread: Best boots?

Default Best boots?

Featured Sponsor

Anyone have any input on what kind of boots are best for climbing? I'm starting lineschool soon and I want to get them broken in ahead of time.

Depends, how much money you got?

Also depends on the shape of your feet. One lineman will swear by one brand and the next guy will say he's full of you know what I like these better. . . .go figure, linemen are funny critters!

UMMMMMM i wuz partial to halls both for comfort and price

the best ...ones that fit,you are the one that will suffer if they dont fit well....ones that last,dont buy the cheapest....boots dont make a lineman....but your going to be wearing them for long hours sometimes.Ive always wore slip ons..redwings.

Default me

I prefer " Hi Ax". Expensive. ( But we get them supplied.. )
    IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK WE WOULD HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL. !

7. Default boots

I have hoffman pole climbers, and halls safety pull on climbing boots. If I'm going to be climbing all day I wear the hoffmans but I wear my halls for everyday and climb in them. They are both good climbing boots other than the hoffmans took two weeks to break in but thats with any good climbing boot.

Whatever you do, Don't ever buy Whites snow Pac Boots. They are complete garbage made in Taiwan. Climbed in them for about a month and the dam soles were coming apart. Bought Hoffman snow Pacs after that and they are awesome. Better to climb in than my regular Hoffman line boots I normally wear.

Featured Sponsorr

So I ended up with Red Wings. Couldn't find a decent boot locally (other than at the Red Wing store) and didn't have time to order anything online before school. So far so good.