Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: PGE testing.

1. Default Woi

Featured Sponsor

I have passed the IST and the PTB, but failed the WOI. I plan to retake it after the waiting period is over. Does anyone have any tips on how to pass it or know what kind of answers they are looking for? It's a personality test. I'm really good at math but apparently have a bad personality, haha.

2. Default

Think safety and team player, the woi test is a psychological exam, they just want to know what type of person you are, theres no way of studying for it, you just have to be yourself and really think about the question..think of it as this was your company...what would you want your employee to answer? Give them the answers they want...

Like Dogg said give then what they want. Team player, safety freak, friendly ect..... With the driving part be honest don't say you're not aggressive if you have like 3 at fault rear end accidents. I have several friends with the company both with past dui's so on things background can uncover be honest. Best of luck to everyone

4. Default

Has anyone else gotten a call for the ALP test yet?

5. Default

No. No call yet. I'm enrolled at the NLC SCHOOL in nor cal. Keeping up on my climbing.

6. Default

I saw a posting yesterday for pre-apprentice lineman on pge.com. Better get on it and apply. You can't trust they will call you from the applications you submitted months ago.

7. Default

Anyone apply to the pre apprentice lineman opening that was posted a few weeks ago for PGE?

8. Default

Applied a few weeks ago but nothing yet..I've passed the required exams too..

9. Default

yeah same here. I know a couple people that got the denial letter already. so i guess that is a good thing that we didnt get that letter

10. Default

Featured Sponsorr

No denial letter yet, but nothing else... In the same boat as the rest. "The waiting game"...