Default lOCH NESS . more pics

Featured Sponsor

The rig we use for changing these poles out. We put 3 pull lifts in the rig for fine adjustment. (Helps get the bolts in and out. )
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK WE WOULD HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL. !

Default Scotland,really beautiful place

Wow Bren,I was looking at youtube and they had a video named Scotland Revealed Episode1,dang that place is nice,neat and clean,very european.......your capital Edinburgh is really impressive and by watching the vid it seems like you guys plan well.......Ive always liked bagpipes and even saw your buddy Ian Anderson back in the 70s......if I ever go back to Europe I surely make it a point to see Scotland......nice.

Default not me

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    Wow Bren,I was looking at youtube and they had a video named Scotland Revealed Episode1,dang that place is nice,neat and clean,very european.......your capital Edinburgh is really impressive and by watching the vid it seems like you guys plan well.......Ive always liked bagpipes and even saw your buddy Ian Anderson back in the 70s......if I ever go back to Europe I surely make it a point to see Scotland......nice.

You can have it reppy.. Bagpipes sound like your strangling a cat.
    And I want to go home.... SO I'm heading to the ferry in 5 mins. . YAHOO. !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bren guzzi View Post
    You can have it reppy.. Bagpipes sound like your strangling a cat.
    And I want to go home.... SO I'm heading to the ferry in 5 mins. . YAHOO. !!!!!!!
    Hey excuse me Paddy! National instrument! (OK it's quite ummmm... "powerful on the ears") and besides it's the perfect compliment for our big hing-doon tartan man-skirts.

Back to the ferry? WTF! It's just Thursday. Is it a holiday weekend or something?
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

Default week off for ST PADDY

Quote Originally Posted by BigClive View Post
    Hey excuse me Paddy! National instrument! (OK it's quite ummmm... "powerful on the ears") and besides it's the perfect compliment for our big hing-doon tartan man-skirts.

Back to the ferry? WTF! It's just Thursday. Is it a holiday weekend or something?
    At the ferry now. Week off for ST paddy.

As Brendan Behan said... " The definition of a gentleman. Is a man who can play the bag pipes.. But DOESN'T. !!!!!!!! ".

I like bagpipe music lol "Lord Lovat's Lament" is a favorite.

And yeah, St Paddy's day in America is a bit over the top in some places. Here the Mayor of Indianapolis pours dye into the canal that runs through the city to turn it green. Then you have every "Irish" American celebrating with "kiss me I'm Irish" shirts and green plastic bowler hats. Some even throw on a kilt

Have a fun safe weekend Bren and whoever else happens to read this.

Doing the power on the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo I get to "enjoy" the bagpipes for about 30 consecutive shows, which can get a bit wearing.

That said, I do have some fave bagpipe tunes, particularly when played by the mass pipes and drums. Highland cathedral comes to mind.

And the experience of being behind the gate when the mass pipes and drums strike up and march out onto the esplanade is quite exhilarating.
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

Doing the power on the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo I get to "enjoy" the bagpipes for about 30 consecutive shows, which can get a bit wearing.

That said, I do have some fave bagpipe tunes, particularly when played by the mass pipes and drums. Highland cathedral comes to mind.

And the experience of being behind the gate when the mass pipes and drums strike up and march out onto the esplanade is quite exhilarating.
    Ill have to look that up on youtube Clive,thanks.........had this lone guy playing the bagpipe at my sisters funeral,after we were leaving Christ Church Cathedral two years ago........you may know that tune.

Attending the Royal Tattoo is something I want to do someday. I can only imagine getting to be in the middle of it all working behind the scenes. I hear the crew uses a stage light to cook themselves something to eat when hungry.

Featured Sponsorr

Ah, my stir-fry on a par-can. Delicious.

www.bigclive.com