Default This is the only place I can relay this info. . .

Featured Sponsor

This week wednesday I had a trip tp Midland Michigan and it reminded me that MI-Lineman lived near there. So I dropped MI a post to let him know I was in his backyard. In fact we picked up a new Silverado at Graber Chevy the same dealer MI got his van at. We exchanged good words and in his last post to me yesterday he sadly let me know he and his family lost their son to underlying complications and a surgery (that's all I know) yesterday. Needless to say that went straight to my heart and I really felt some of the pain of loosing a child.

MI also said he was not interested in posting on the Powerlineman site any longer but I could pass this info along. He will check PMs now and again so if you need to send condolences that would be the way to go.

No matter what our views on anything one thing we all share is line work and thru that we are all connected forever, Don't let this oppurtunity slip away to convey your sorrow or send a prayer for a brother and his family.
    T

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    This week wednesday I had a trip tp Midland Michigan and it reminded me that MI-Lineman lived near there. So I dropped MI a post to let him know I was in his backyard. In fact we picked up a new Silverado at Graber Chevy the same dealer MI got his van at. We exchanged good words and in his last post to me yesterday he sadly let me know he and his family lost their son to underlying complications and a surgery (that's all I know) yesterday. Needless to say that went straight to my heart and I really felt some of the pain of loosing a child.

MI also said he was not interested in posting on the Powerlineman site any longer but I could pass this info along. He will check PMs now and again so if you need to send condolences that would be the way to go.

No matter what our views on anything one thing we all share is line work and thru that we are all connected forever, Don't let this oppurtunity slip away to convey your sorrow or send a prayer for a brother and his family.
    T
    Hate heaing that T-Man,i will pray for him....like you I can relate to that ,losing a child,he just Pm me about a week ago,seems like a good guy..........thanks for the info,I will send condolences.

I will pray for him and his family during this time of sorrow. Charlie.

Prayers and condolences to you and your family Mike. May God bless you and give you the strength you need.

Tracy

Yes I can think of nothing worse than losing a child! My heartfelt sympathys to Mike and his family.

I'm truly sorry Mike, as I wrote you in a PM yesterday.

It was a pleasure to meet you at Give Kids the World, and I know your son had a wonderful experience. I'm sincerely sorry. Differences of opinion is one thing. The loss of a child...touches us all.

You are in my prayers. I'm so sorry...

Featured Sponsorr

I am so sorry.
    National Grid = Retired! US Army vet. 68 - 70
    As of April of 2010 I quit smoking! It's been hard but so far no butts! I am now an X smoker!