Default come on guys..admit it

Featured Sponsor

I promise I have never done it on purpose........this is kind of funny........how many of you guys have ran to a pole......to climb it..............I may have..........but only to avoid grunting in apprentice school............I know we must have some runners here.

Default Yep we called it hole shot

My fellow coworker/friend and I always constantly looked for ways to put our self in a position to do most of or all of the work regardless of whether it was climbing or bucket work. Many times we raced to the pole to get to the working position first or to get our truck set up where most of the work would be. It definatly made the work more fun and the days go by faster. Sadly he is retired now and I never had the opportunity to work together with another person with the same personality. I still take the opportunity to do such things, but the fun just is not in it anymore since there are none that want to play the game.
    This country is being destroyed by those who could not have created it. In order to return the days of this country being the proverbial shining city on the hill for all of the world to see, we must first return to the ways that enabled the light to first shine.

weather it's a climber or a bucket job. When other crews help the crew who's job it is should always take the harder poles or the ones with the most work.

Default Did you ever jump over a full ditch

on a full dead run to stay dry, and land with both gaffs in the pole?

I hate wet feet!

So I could leap to the pole and stay dry, But the trip home is wet!

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by THE KID View Post
    weather it's a climber or a bucket job. When other crews help the crew who's job it is should always take the harder poles or the ones with the most work.
    When another crew comes to help us they will take the poles we tell them & most times it is the easier ones because there is less explaining on what we want done.