Thumbs up Stealing Electricity

Featured Sponsor

I think this song is a hoot! Name:  13.gif
Views: 189
Size:  7.6 KB But then I can have a warped sense of humor. Curious to see what others thoughts are on Stealing Electricity

Default my heart was doing that once

Quote Originally Posted by Highplains Drifter View Post
    I think this song is a hoot! Name:  13.gif
Views: 189
Size:  7.6 KB But then I can have a warped sense of humor. Curious to see what others thoughts are on Stealing Electricity
    Never heard of him,but clicked on your link,and i really liked his song.Im mostly into the 60s,70s and 80s rock but do enjoy country also.Maybe its just me,but i cant name any good new rock bands these days.But country is alive and well,started honky tonking when i was a teen,then as long as you had the cash you could drink.We enjoyed the juke box,---- talking,and of course a good friendly fight or two every night.And the woman,ohh my god.I was a carpenter those days,even the hang overs were pretty good.Like lineman ,carpenters go to work hurting from the night before also.I could just imagine ole hank singing that song,forgot he already has a "country boy can survive".

Featured Sponsorr

Yes the man does okay, I will have to hear more of his music to really decide. The song is sort of hitting home at work, as we are just about ready to bring over ½ millions dollars of copper to the ground.