Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Old Line Dog View Post
    I'd never recommend a man go to a "line school." Never. Personal opinion.
    Especially for 20K. Are you kidding me!!!

Spend some money getting a CDL, then hire on with a Line contractor like Meyers, Irby or Pike. Go from there.

Just experience, from watchin, personal experiences of men wantin to do what you're doin.....
    I'm very sorry for being this way but I would have to totally disagree

Yeah spend some money get ur CDL and then go learn a lot bad habits

Don't get me wrong on this I got a lot of friends who work for these companies but they will all tell u they didn't get near the experience they needed to do what they do they were just the lucky ones that didn't get hurt or killed yeah working in the bucket 6 months after they started

Lets put it this way what would you have done if you guys hadn't went to elementary,grammar,junior high, and high school etc etc etc etc etc etc.....................

I know that pike and some of the others ain't the only ones getting people hurt but u sure see a hell of a lot of accidents from these outfits and I know alot of this is lack of EXPERIENCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to school man they will be a lot of union and nonunion companies there to hire you when u graduate,the good thing about school is they will teach u the basics of this trade so u kinda know what is a big no no!!!!!!! Instead of jumping in head first not having a clue and learning some very bad habits

Just my 2 cents