Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Swlcat

1. Default Swlcat

Featured Sponsor

I just interviewed at Local 304 and scored a 91.4. Is this a good score and how long should I expect before I get a call?

I think with all the work down there if they want to hire you should be called soon. I was planning on heading down there for work in a few weeks, and trying to get on the JATC.

3. Default

I was number four last time I heard so I am hoping to get a call after the first of the year. Ive heard there is a lot of high line work to be done in the midwest. Just crossing my fingers to get that call and the sooner the better.

4. Default

What helped you score so well on your interview? Do you have previous experience or attend line school?

You should get a call soon that's a good score, i was working there this summer, tons of transmission work out that way.

6. Default

I am currently enrolled in line school, but what I think matters the most to the board is showing a commitment to the work and how well you do in the interview. In my situation I had already interviewed with MO Valley enrolled in line school and had a second interview scheduled with MO Valley. The interview questions arent typical interview questions but are situation based questions. Does anybody out there know if they are calling out any apprentices? Im ready to go to work.

7. Default

I heard they indentured someone yesterday so I should be number three. Hopefully it's anytime now.

8. Default

can you give an example of one of the interview questions?

9. Default

A question I remember is, tell us about a time you worked with someone that got injured. Most of the questions are situation based and begin with tell us about this or that.

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by lowerthanwhale View Post
    I heard they indentured someone yesterday so I should be number three. Hopefully it's anytime now.
    How did you know what number you are on the list? I just got an email that said my rank.