Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Really?

Default Really?

Featured Sponsor

Ummmm givr us some insight as to how your mind works Reppy you post some of the most off the wall stuff i have ever read How does this stuff get in yer head anyway?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    Ummmm givr us some insight as to how your mind works Reppy you post some of the most off the wall stuff i have ever read How does this stuff get in yer head anyway?
    LMAO!!! Ive wanted to ask this question on more than several occasions but refrained, thanks Poot!
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

I have been wondering too. Even though I find a lot of it to be quite entertaining. Nothing personal Reppy, just a bit off the wall.

Reppy might take a nip, bend the elbow, get beered up or whatever you want to call it, that's my guess. No harm intended Reppy.

i enjoy reading reppy's posts. he brings up a lot of good discussion that otherwise wouldnt have been discussed. he is very creative...lol

Default He's a one off

He's a one off " our reppy ". Definitely a bungalow some times... Nothing up stairs..

But other times he's very incite full ..... Dunno what he's ON But if ya could bottle it we,d make a fortune.... . Respect...
    IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK WE WOULD HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL. !

Whew weee. . . . .I thought it was me! Glad to see others are seeing what I see. Not sure if that is "creative" or "obsesive compulsive". There are meds for the later

I do get lost sometimes, it's true. But, when I do, I just shoot reppy an email and ask him what he meant. As you all know, I'm not skeered to ask a question. Ain't that right, reppy?

Oh....and Poot, you really should read the dates on threads or the last post. You should know by now that reppy is using the search engine and diggin' up some good ones!

Default Good idea LA

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by LostArt View Post
    I do get lost sometimes, it's true. But, when I do, I just shoot reppy an email and ask him what he meant. As you all know, I'm not skeered to ask a question. Ain't that right, reppy?
    That's a good idea LA... Only problem ............. wouldn't be long filling his in box though...
    IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK WE WOULD HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL. !