Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default blowing the cobwebs off.

Featured Sponsor

Dry day today in Dublin. So took the bike for a Spin , out to the coast.
    Skerries.. Nippy .but neede a blast. (Glad of the heated hand grips this morning )
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK WE WOULD HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL. !

Get some miles in on her!

Bren hows the new boss....with your luck...first the toliets,then the jerk.....I hope your next boss isnt a muslim

What's that guy doing out there on the water? Paraskiiing?

Default New boss.

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    Bren hows the new boss....with your luck...first the toliets,then the jerk.....I hope your next boss isnt a muslim
    I hope he is a Muslim .... ( except for the lack of ham ) I get on we'll with them... Haven't met the new boss yet... We don't start over in Wales untill Monday the 8th... We will probably head over on the ferry on Friday the 5th. We've got to find somewhere to Live... So we want to find somewhere before we start work...

At the moment I'm enjoying the free time... Terrorising the natives with my reckless driving.

Going for another spin this evening out to the other side of Dublin .... ( Howth ) Going up to the summit bar at Howth for a soda. And to enjoy the views.. I will take a picture up there latter ..

Default Kite

Quote Originally Posted by LostArt View Post
    What's that guy doing out there on the water? Paraskiiing?
    There was two of them... KITE SURFING....... Full wet suits ... It's about 8 degrees today..

Mad Irish ... :-)

With all the rain you get there,I would think many Irish would love Flordia....havent seen too many Irish lads in Flordia.

Default Me me me

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    With all the rain you get there,I would think many Irish would love Flordia....havent seen too many Irish lads in Flordia.
    SO YA DIDN'T SEE ME THERE ??????

I've been over a few times.... Sunny mornings. Sunny evenings. And mental thunder storms for lunch.... :-)

Quote Originally Posted by bren guzzi View Post
    I've been over a few times.... Sunny mornings. Sunny evenings. And mental thunder storms for lunch.... :-)
    Sounds about right. Many folks are shocked when they come down for a vacation and it rains. And some are shocked to have a hurricane coming in the months of July-September.

It happens...

8 degress, huh? And I suppose that is normal over there doing that? But, then...who rides a motorbike in that kind of coldness?????

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by bren guzzi View Post
    SO YA DIDN'T SEE ME THERE ??????

I hate to admit it ,I thought Texas had some loud lightning storms,Flordia has the same types or maybe even louder.