1. Default young lineman lost his life in oklahoma

Featured Sponsor

Last weekend, in Oklahoma ,a 22 year old with OG&E lost his life in a underground accident.
    It is under investigation of what happen.

Quote Originally Posted by shade21 View Post
    Last weekend, in Oklahoma ,a 22 year old with OG&E lost his life in a underground accident.
    It is under investigation of what happen.
    I hate to hear that...at 22 ...well any age....Im going to hate it more if grounds were not used.

This truely a tragedy. He leaves behind a wife and 2 small children (3 and 16 months). He was actually a Meter Tech inspecting smart meter installs. There is still an investigation going on.

We have to have these accidents stop!
    Last edited by Linelady; 09-05-2012 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Linelady View Post
    This truely a tragedy. He leaves behind a wife and 2 small children (3 and 16 months). He was actually a Meter Tech inspecting smart meter installs. There is still an investigation going on.

We have to have these accidents stop!
    You dont hear about this type of accident much,if in fact he was a meter tech...but years ago we had a FSR...field service rep....get burned pretty well while working on a 3/0 meter..they are only allowed to cut in/cut out single phase meters...only.

Default Another tradgedy

Featured Sponsorr

You just can't assume things in this line of work.My heart goes out to the family.My wife just lost her Dad and I just can't imagine going to this type of a service.Thoughts and prayers will go out to them.......