Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Talking Pg&e......here I Come !!!!!

Featured Sponsor

Look out PG&E..HERE I COME!!!!! WoAhhh!!! i Am absolutely ESTATIC!!! Just Got off the phone with PG&E Recruitment. They made me an Offer i COULD NOT REFUSE!!! Looks like ima be in Bakersfield fellas. Which is absolutely amazing seeing how im from L.A.County. God truly works wonders!!! I am set for the SEP.6 class but if too many internal employees bid in i will have to wait till Sep.27. NOT A PROBLEM. i have been waiting patiently and can wait some more!!! i will definitely keep you all posted with my progress. and i wish all those out there who are still waiting the absolute BEST!!! WISH ME LUCK!!!!

2. Default

Congrats man. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by kf149 View Post
    Congrats man. Good luck.
    tHANKS brother, I am so pumped!!! i cannot explain the feeeling. Good Luck 2 you as well.

Congratulations! Best of luck.

use the next few weeks wisely. Start getting to sleep early and wakeing up early to take a little run. A couple miles in the morning every other day at least. by the first week in September be in the best shape of your life. When the other guys are huffing and puffing you'll be smileing . Stay on line and post away, the crew here will be at your back every step of the way Alot of people here will be more than happy to help out in electrical theory , and transformer theory. minimum approach distances and linework Questions. Good luck and relax, You're gonna do fine.

6. Default

Woooohoooo! Just got the call for marysville....can't wait! Sept 6 here I come.

Quote Originally Posted by topgroove View Post
    use the next few weeks wisely. Start getting to sleep early and wakeing up early to take a little run. A couple miles in the morning every other day at least. by the first week in September be in the best shape of your life. When the other guys are huffing and puffing you'll be smileing . Stay on line and post away, the crew here will be at your back every step of the way Alot of people here will be more than happy to help out in electrical theory , and transformer theory. minimum approach distances and linework Questions. Good luck and relax, You're gonna do fine.
    AviewFrom,
    Thanks Bro.

TopGroove,
    That sounds PERFECT. Exactly what was on my mind as well. I know this line of work is physically demanding and im physically fit for it. I played highschool ball and during the off-season man did we get worked. I will take my sports mentallity into my new career. i knoww LINEMEN are PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES as well. the only diff. is there is NO OFFSEASON. only ALL SEASONS! I am deffinitely going to start getting to bed earlier. and setting an early Wake-up time. I have been tossing n turning every night waiting for my results. now that i KNOW them. I can SLEEP much better. I also know its not going to be easy but if i put my mind to it and train now ... like you said. ill be that much more prepared. And thanks for the offer of help.. I will soak up as much advice and knowledge from you guys as i can!! ill keep you all posted and updated. thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by BKELECT View Post
    Woooohoooo! Just got the call for marysville....can't wait! Sept 6 here I come.
    CONGRATS BRO!!! Hope 2 see you there!

9. Default

Contracts guys! You'll love it here for the first 2 weeks. The 3rd week is stressful as all. I didn't get any sleep last night and probably won't tonight.

10. Default

Featured Sponsorr

How's the backround check?? What's their limit to where they will deny you. I got a DUI 3 yrs ago and still on probation for that. That's all I'm stressing over!