Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Featured Sponsor

Congrats, keep a good attitude and work hard.

did you go to class this weekend there?

Thanks wantafastz28, ntxhand, no I start Wednesday, going to sign paperwork and such then.

4. Default

SMUD, I'm looking at applying at SLC right now. I've got the application in my hand and I'm a little confused.

To apply do you need to have 4000 hours of electrical work to meet the minimum qualifications?

Slc?????????

6. Default Info

What up smud Pls check PM....so how was ur first day out there? What they have u doing?

7. Default

SLc. Southwestern line constructors. Just sent my application for slc and mountain states jatc too. Let's see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by jalgoso View Post
    SMUD, I'm looking at applying at SLC right now. I've got the application in my hand and I'm a little confused.

To apply do you need to have 4000 hours of electrical work to meet the minimum qualifications?
    I had no hours of prior work. You need to have a cdl...the rest is up to you in the interview.

Quote Originally Posted by israelmarquez View Post
    What up smud Pls check PM....so how was ur first day out there? What they have u doing?
    Its good. We are doing transmission work, building lattice towers.

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by jalgoso View Post
    slc. Southwestern line constructors. Just sent my application for slc and mountain states jatc too. Let's see what happens.
    swlcat***************