Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default southwestern line constructors

Featured Sponsor

I applied for their apprenticeship in the beginning of august. They processed my application and now I'm waiting for an interview. I applied for Fort Worth Texas and New Mexico, and Kansas. Does anyone know how long it might take to get an interview? Thanks.

2. Default

It shouldn't take long, there's a lot of work right now in Texas. We have a few here from mslcat so that kinda makes me think we might be short of apprentices on the books. I hope so anyways because working 340 hours a month is kicking my arse.

not long at allllllllllllllllll

I just got the letter for my interview last night. Its the 14th, in Albuquerque NM. I'm excited, any tips on what I should wear? I was originally thinking a tie and slacks but then I thought, that doesn't look like what any lineman would wear. What do people usually wear in these interviews?

Quote Originally Posted by SMUD View Post
    I just got the letter for my interview last night. Its the 14th, in Albuquerque NM. I'm excited, any tips on what I should wear? I was originally thinking a tie and slacks but then I thought, that doesn't look like what any lineman would wear. What do people usually wear in these interviews?
    work boots jeans nice shirt. Where you interviewing Ft Worth?

Quote Originally Posted by ntxhand View Post
    I applied for fort worth and new mexico. I don't know if this interview is for both regions or just new mexico but I'm interviewing at the jatc office there.

Quote Originally Posted by ntxhand View Post
    What this guy said... shouldnt take long at all, should have no problem getting in kansas if you interview well... dont do a tie.

If its for FW you'll be in Fort Worth , or for NM you'll go to ABQ Local 611

I just interviewed, thought it went well bit we'll see when I get my score. Going to sign the books here. They recommended Amarrilo they said they had no one on the books there so I added that area.

Featured Sponsorr

Well interviewed in amarillo, tx. Got offered the apprenticeship about 15 mins later and took it. Amarillo is the place to go right now. Thanks to everyone on these forums for pointing me in the right direction.