Default AEP interview, now what?

Featured Sponsor

so i passed my cast test, then another linework knowlege test, and then my physical assesment working on poles hooking grounds up and stuff like that and had the interview right after the 3 hour physical assesment... I thought i did great... the lineman that sat in on the interview pulled me aside afterwards and said if it was up to him he would hire me and like to have me on his crew... got compliments from the line crew that helped with the assesment on my ability to do stuff off the pole ect.... there was only me and one other guy that was interviewd and i defenetly had more experience than him.... the day after my interview they were gonna test meter readers and interview with them also... doesnt make sense because they said they wanted experienced apprentices....???? but anyways how long does it usually take to get the word? im stressin out, every time the phone rings i think its them but so far its not.. the interview was on the 24th of july... have no clue how long it takes with these large companies... id think that with just a couple guys that got interviewed i would know already... any info would help

Ummmmmmmmm some of em, once they have identified the guy they want, Have a background check run onnem. That can take anywhere from a few days to a month.Hang in there

3. Default

Hand in there bud big companies move slow but they also take into consideration what there experianced workers think and if an older foreman liked you and a crew you got a shot. If its in ohio though remember this hard working apprentice would love to work there as well haha. Good luck man!

Featured Sponsorr

Give it another week or two,Im willing to bet that they will get back with you....the world hasnt ended yet,dont get excited.