Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: cal nev jatc

Default cal nev jatc

Featured Sponsor

hey cal nev jatc just had a climbing class did anyone here attend it, and does anyone know when the next one will be, i was ranked 35th and i was told this climbing class took 15 guys so i guess that makes me number 20 now? they also said they wont have another climbing school untill all apes go back to work and there are 50 out right now how long do you think it will be before they go back to work how many climbing classes do they put on a year anymore info would be great.

I hate how they r accepting apps again
    With so many people of the list . Kind of sucks
    Guess I'm number 100 now

ya but you have to keep this in mind, be happy that they wants to get the very best canidates it is protecting the integrity of the local, think about it like this they make the hireing process so competitive because they want the people with the most commitment and best hands they can get, if they just let anyone in, the trade would eventually suffer. I have seen this happen, and you would be surprised how fast it happends, and how hard it is to stop. Im not saying that you dont have what it takes but, what does it make you want to do since you found out that you ranked number 113, does it make you want to quit,"if it did this kind of work is not for you" no it makes you want to try to get any cert you can any experiance you can and make yourself a better attribute for the local. just my oppinion on this

Umm it appears that this trade is one of the very last where a man can make a living wage competitive with college grads and so it has become highly sought after.Some have no idea what is involved and others can only guess based on what they have heard.Many years ago it was wide open but then again so was everything else.With jobs going overseas and employers hiring less and less folks Ours is a one of if not the last trades that can assure a man a decent living. Its sure as hell not for everyone and truth is most dont have what it takes so The Aprenticeship programs must make the best choices available to em. It costs plenty to train a man and should he drop out its money wasted.The lineschools have found a niche to make a few bucks but they are failing miserably in turning out qualified cantidates.Nothing other than an apprenticeship can indicate your likely hood of making the grade. Be Patient bide your time and continue to try and learn all you can until you get your shot. If it was easy your girlfriends would be doin it, and if they are then you better be doin them right.

That's very true didn't look at it like that.
    Im having a lot of road bumps on this journey of try to get in but it's not
    Gonna stop me. I was in climbing school but was forced to drop out because of finances
    And a baby on the way. Workin on class A now and am Gonna jump on the books
    After I get it. Working on getting some climbin in on my own. So I don't go rusty and become
    A good climber

what climbing school were you in?

Its called maxine waters it in Compton
    It's a good school. Wish I could have stayed, I'm gonna try and go back
    After the baby is Born for the next class

how old are you

I'm 23 bro

Default ranked # 20 now.

Featured Sponsorr

called down to the cal nev jatc today, they said that the list was updated and that i was now number 20 they said that they had no idea when the next climbing school was and there were no interviews that were being scheduled or that they didnt know when they were going to do interviews, has anyone heard any rumors and do you know whats the highest number of people they invite to climbing school i hope its 20 so i can go to them next one, any rumors or info is much appreciated