Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Latest Issue

Default Latest Issue

Featured Sponsor

Umm I jusst got mine aand there were some interesting reads init,when I initally heard bout that feller gonna walk cross the grand canyon onna wire thunk sumbodys gotta string that wire n thismunths mag contains a detailed account of who dun it n how along witha couple articles written by our very own ' Lord Byron"

Default Subscriptions

How do I get a subscription Poot?
    "Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."

Umm a subscription is pricey at 12$ cash muney There iza link on here sumwheres to subscribe

Default Wud they

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    Umm a subscription is pricey at 12$ cash muney There iza link on here sumwheres to subscribe
    Haven't checked Poot... Would they post them across the pond for ( obviously for a few extra bucks ) ? I must look into it.
    IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK WE WOULD HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL. !

Default Done

Just subscribed.. 12 bucks for the year. Including postage to Ireland. SWEET. .

Took 5 minutes online. Easy peazey..

Umm tellem where ya found the link Bren

Default Click

Click on the " power line man home thingy at the top left of the page. Brings you to the power lineman magazine.. And at the bottom of that page there's a link " subscribe " send Byron your credit card details and he promised me he'd only take out $12... And send it over to Ireland for me.

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bren guzzi View Post
    Click on the " power line man home thingy at the top left of the page. Brings you to the power lineman magazine.. And at the bottom of that page there's a link " subscribe " send Byron your credit card details and he promised me he'd only take out $12... And send it over to Ireland for me.
    I'll do that today!
    "Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."

Umm its a bargain at twice the price and it helps keep Lord Byron in the manner he has grown accustomed to.

Default Worked out well

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    Umm its a bargain at twice the price and it helps keep Lord Byron in the manner he has grown accustomed to.
    Was easy... And once I signed up I didn't have to wait for the subscription.. I was able to read it right on line...Great Magazine!