Default Life in a nut shell

Featured Sponsor

OK, I just finished reading the feature article in the Spring 2012 and I must say, WHAT THE -------------. I am sorry for the disrespect but Dan please don't waste my time again. Sorry for this post but I trust you are not trying to make a living at writing.

Is he what you call a union tramp? Yep, got curious and read the article.

Featured Sponsorr

I got the magazine yesterday and read the article out of curiosity like LA. I know Dan personally.
    The article is more fiction than fact so I think writing is a dream. His other contributions have been pretty good. I know 3/4 of the people mentioned, the other names are probably made up. LB is not known as "money bags", he known as the "Milkman"........That's all I need to say on him. The Ostrich incident did happen, although the sequence of events is not quite true. The truly funny part of that story is that the rancher drove up right after the incident and with Patrick standing there with a broken nose and his clothes ripped off of him, the rancher said "man your very lucky it wasn't breeding season." as he held back a laugh.
    The article reminded me of a movie with a dream sequence or a flashback.
    Just my thoughts. Hopefully he'll come back with a better one next time.