mastheadLogo

Powerlineman Sponsors
Union Hall
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Union Hall

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    55

    Default Union Hall

    Featured Sponsor

    Is it true you can go to a Union Hall and sign the book to become a groundman? If so how do you get on an apprenticeship after that?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rustyhook39 View Post
    Is it true you can go to a Union Hall and sign the book to become a groundman? If so how do you get on an apprenticeship after that?
    You apply to it. That's what i did just called 'em up

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Just fill out an apprentice application at the hall when they are accepting them.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    55

    Default

    so I can sign as a groundman then apply for an apprenticeship?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rustyhook39 View Post
    so I can sign as a groundman then apply for an apprenticeship?
    U can do both at the same time if they are accepting applications... Call and they will tell you what you need to know, they dont bite.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Im doin that for sure tomorrow, gonna get out of the politics of the municipal

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rustyhook39 View Post
    Im doin that for sure tomorrow, gonna get out of the politics of the municipal
    Yea rusty,working for a contractor or a utility have a different type of politics....its called politics.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Featured Sponsor

    Yes! I agree,Just fill out an apprentice application at the hall when they are accepting them.