Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Dear TechGuy

Default For poop

Featured Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by topgroove View Post
    I got an extra pair I can send ya Poot!
    My mistake,sorry i mispelled it Poot,I have better ones than Mr.. groove,saved them all these years.They are from my first 34.5 experience,This time of year I become extra generous,ill even send you my old blue jeans,not the jeans that ZZtop was singing about either.

Ummm yer generosity is overwhelming guys.I jus want sum to match what I have now.Yanno I bleve I mite oughta start marketin some fer the older generation n get richful.Sell em as jerryatrik
    unnerwears.Kolor ko-ordinated yanno.

Default Thanks for the notice

Quote Originally Posted by Highplains Drifter View Post
    When ever I click the Quick Links ,and only when the True North banner is on top, the drop down window goes under the banner. If the other two banners are on top the window goes over them.

Thank you for your message. This issue has been corrected.

With some of the V-Bulletin software one can click a box or like inside another poster’s post. Only the poster can see who agrees or likes his post and not the while membership. Can we have that feature added here?

Default maybe i spoke too soon

I asked if it was possible to have a chat room,the way its going, being only the second day of the year............Is it now possible to un-ask,,,,,,,the threads are on fire,and I dont know if this site could take all the load a chatroom would create.Can we get a fire-cracker icon,,,,,,,,guys are getting pretty hot at times,,,,,,,,,maybe a lit fuse,maybe lots of fire works icons.

We've had a chat room over the years on the site and it's been good and bad. When you get a chat room though most will go there and the forums would be obsolete. Pick your poison I guess.

Default Ill agree

Quote Originally Posted by 230kv_barehand View Post
    We've had a chat room over the years on the site and it's been good and bad. When you get a chat room though most will go there and the forums would be obsolete. Pick your poison I guess.
    Yea,I see your point,,,,,,,,,,with the forums you have time to correct a mistake,or time to think about responding,,,,,,,,,a chat room would have emotions raging and no time to really think about what has already been sent.

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    Yea,I see your point,,,,,,,,,,with the forums you have time to correct a mistake,or time to think about responding,,,,,,,,,a chat room would have emotions raging and no time to really think about what has already been sent.

That’s funny …..I bet most linemen type with one finger and could never compete or keep up in a Chat Room. I don’t feel the management here wants us to have one, it might lead to a coup.

Default could be a cult also

Quote Originally Posted by Highplains Drifter View Post
    That’s funny …..I bet most linemen type with one finger and could never compete or keep up in a Chat Room. I don’t feel the management here wants us to have one, it might lead to a coup.
    Chat rooms make me drink,and smoke more.........before I know it the sun starts coming up,lets be honest,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,If we had a chat room half of us would be like our old buddies.We would be banned the first day it was created........nothing like watching and learning new cuss words from pissed off lineman.

Featured Sponsorr

STILL GET KICKED OUT WHEN TRYIN TO POST AND SENTENCES SHOW UP DOUBLE WHILE POSTIN OR EDITIN!!!