Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear TechGuy

Default Dear TechGuy

Featured Sponsor

I want to have a thread devoted to asking you for requests changing or tweeking the site. And a place that the guys/gals can ask too.

I have some Advertizement Banner requests:

---remove them from profiles
    ---posting headling in threads
    ---even in "users online" option(quick links>Who's Online?)

Complaint is: It takes up half the page and I don't think we need them just posting and answering our PM's.

Dear tech guy... can you please set-up a nasty 10,000 volt shock be delivered to Swamp every time he hits Submit Reply. Nothing lethal of cource, just enough to give him a correction.
    Kinda like Pet fence.

Nevermind the clowns TechGuy.

Okay, found out that TG (Not Groove but TechGuy) can't change the banners in each thread, profile, or any other place we might want to roam to. It runs through the whole site that way. And can't be changed. I know, progress.

If you guys would like other smilies, send them here and we can see if TG can make them. No promises though.

FBODs, read your PMs.

That's all from me today or right now! If you have any "legit" requests(concerning the board/site), post them here.

Have a good day everyone!

Dear TechGuy,

The colors are looking better on the index page. Good work buddy!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Cool. I think I can just copy and paste my smilies. There seems a way I could save my smilies, but I've not quite got the hang of it. But, you can save them in your attachments here and use them when you want to. I need to practice some more when I have time. Interesting! When I figure it out, I'll let you folks know. Those of you that like the smilies I posted a while back.

I might can post them somewhere here (make a sticky) and you guys can use them. Let me work on this.

I'd appreciate a walk-through on posting pictures. It starts the same but I lose it somewhere.
    Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.

To the right of a person's screen name, where they have posted,
    I have a red X and it says this person is online. What's that about?
    National Grid = Retired! US Army vet. 68 - 70
    As of April of 2010 I quit smoking! It's been hard but so far no butts! I am now an X smoker!

That just tells others your online and logged in. you can change that if you want lood. Just go to settings and change it to invisible mode.

Quote Originally Posted by topgroove View Post
    That just tells others your online and logged in. you can change that if you want lood. Just go to settings and change it to invisible mode.
    I understand that. What I don't is the red X. There's supposed to be something there!
    National Grid = Retired! US Army vet. 68 - 70
    As of April of 2010 I quit smoking! It's been hard but so far no butts! I am now an X smoker!

Featured Sponsorr

Ummmmmm aint no red x on mine by yer name Lood Just sez yer online