Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Talking Bye Bye Tampa!!!

Featured Sponsor

http://www.detroitlions.com/index.html

Detroit 27 Tampa 20

The Lions even tried givin the game to'em at the end? Oh well a win's a win and more of'em to come!! (I hope?)

http://www.mpnnow.com/goldman/x15903...am-report-card

The bills took care of the chiefs 41-7.

Is it to soon to be thinking Detroit and Buffalo in the Super Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by topgroove View Post

Man I like what I saw last year but yeah I think it's too soon for Detroit?

Quote Originally Posted by topgroove View Post

I'll bet your local sports book would love for you to make that bet!
    You could seriously cash in if that happened!! The odds on that have to be crazy. Go for it!!

The chiefs got scalped again!!!

Detroit 48 KC 3!

The Bills Beat Oakland in a thriller. Buffalo scoreed 21 unanswered points and scored touchdowns on all five second half possesions to upset the big bad Raiders. I don't know Mike.... A Buffalo Detroit Super Bowl..????????

Yeahhhh, I still think way to soon? I'd like to see Detroit face a real good team first? Last year fro the first half of the season they had trouble with tireing out in the 3rd now they seem to have trouble gettin goin until the third? It's Detroit man, they could loose the next dam 14 games!

The Bills face Tom Brady and the Patriots next Sunday. Reality Sucks! Brady is gonna pick our secondary apart. I swear that evil bastard enjoys torturing the Bills.

Default Hope for the hopeless

Hope for the hopeless

The Lions and Bills haven't reached the playoffs since 1999, but that could change

By Adam Schefter
    ESPN.com
    Archive
    As unpredictable as the NFL has been over the years, some things have been very predictable.
    Such as, the Buffalo Bills would not make the playoffs.
    And the Detroit Lions would not make the playoffs.

NFL Insider Adam Schefter

Check out Schefter's Insider blog for more NFL coverage and analysis. • Blog network: NFL Nation

Each would fall short, usually way short. It has happened every season since 1999. Buffalo and Detroit have gone 11 consecutive seasons without making the playoffs, tied for the longest postseason drought in the NFL. While time has moved on, the Bills and Lions hadn't.
    But after Buffalo won decisively at Kansas City and Detroit won convincingly at Tampa Bay, the two teams already have emerged as candidates to be some of this season's biggest surprises.
    It is, in large part, because of their quarterbacks. On Sunday, Buffalo's Ryan Fitzpatrick and Detroit's Matthew Stafford registered two of the four highest Total Quarterback Ratings in ESPN's new quarterback grading system. Fitzpatrick led the NFL with a 91.2, and Stafford finished fourth with an 87.4, with only Green Bay's Aaron Rodgers and New England's Tom Brady between them.
    Now, even though it is only one week, it's not too early to think ahead. Buffalo plays its home opener against Oakland, which sets up the idea that the Bills could be 2-0 before hosting the New England Patriots in Week 3. Detroit hosts Kansas City and hopes to win its sixth straight game, including the four it won to close out last season.
    It's intriguing to contemplate the possibilities for Buffalo and Detroit because, for now, there's hope for two franchises that have had little of it.

Default Lions and Bills still undefeated

Featured Sponsorr

the Bills finally beat the Patriots after a eight year 15 game streak by the Pats. It looked pretty bad with a 21 to zero Pats lead in the first half, The bills never gave up and fought back to win 34 to 31 The Bills are for real!

A Lions Bills Super Bowl gets more realistic each week