1. Default Just got a call from PG&E!

Featured Sponsor

Just got a call from PG&E and they want me to take 3 tests in one day, what should I look for?

A pencil?

GL

3. Default

And scratch paper, lol! Got a call aswell but only taking the WOI. Already took the other two.

So did I. Was it for Contra Costa county? This was only the third round of job postings right?

5. Default

Yup third round and I don't know for what Location . Got a sorry letter second round. I got to the interview the first round but aparantly someone scored slightly higher in the interview than me so didn't get the job.

6. Default

Yup third round and I don't know for what Location . Got a sorry letter second round. I got to the interview the first round but aparantly someone scored slightly higher in the interview than me so didn't get the job.

Quote Originally Posted by linemanewbie View Post
    Just got a call from PG&E and they want me to take 3 tests in one day, what should I look for?
    Your brain? jk

theres a post on this forum that tells you all the details for those tests. if you pass youll do the ALP and interview. after that is a physical. then you finally get a job. good luck man

8. Default

Featured Sponsorr

Congratulations, I bet it made your day!