Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Was Henry Miller a lineman or an electrician?

Featured Sponsor

Don't know what IBEW stands for? Seems to me our leaders don't walk in our shoes, what are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Stebyr View Post
    Don't know what IBEW stands for? Seems to me our leaders don't walk in our shoes, what are you?

If you don’t know the answer to that then you are not even worthy to belong to this union yet even call your self lineman.

Quote Originally Posted by Stebyr View Post
    Welcome to PLC Not a real good thread to start with and unless you like "VERBAL ABUSE." The IBEW stands for justice, worker rights and security. Our leaders are considered some of the finest and most dedicated leaders in the labor movement and are deserving of the upmost respect and all have "walked the walk." If you want to be a "good union worker" then you better be a leader just like Brother Henry Miller was. And by the way Henry was a lineman.
    Last edited by wudwoker51; 04-04-2011 at 08:19 AM.
    " When character is lost, all is lost "

Quote Originally Posted by SBatts View Post
    Check him out CL. Compare his statements in the Union Thread to squeelb!tches and if I am wrong and he is not baiting then he sure isn't much of a union member to start with.
    You are wrong Fat Boy.... I don't need to hide, unlike some of you.

Default Is this a joke?

Really is this a joke?

So there are two pieces of union baiting pieces of shit then. that made a good income from the union like cry like a little b!tch girly slut???
    Call it what you want FAT BOY, I personally think the man was only reiterating what you and your pack of rabid monkeys have been crying about for the last 4 months.

But I'm glad you haven't the ability to read between the lines and have surely run him off with your trailer park ideology. One less Jackass around here that will discredit my opinion.

Typical liberal mentality... too stupid to no your own allies.

FAT BOY

Why not just answer the man's questions and move on?

Is it possible that a non-union hand may have asked? Yes. So what? Fat chance anyone would want to join a "Brotherhood" that reacts like that with so little information.

Perhaps he's not even a lineman.....does that matter?
    All falls are preventable.....

I fell into my own trap attacking him in the Line Work forum, after chastising others for not keeping linework strictly in the line work thread, but this piece of crap sounds like squeelb!tch signing in under another name.
    Just look at his statement of being robbed in voting and squeelb!tches statements about women in the IBEW robbing him of his manhood if he ever had any to start with,
    So I will keep all my comments in the Union Thread where he also posted his crap.

By the way I posted a video on Henry Miller there that most of you haven't seen since it was copyrighted in 2009.
    Union or non union it is worth watching since it deals with Line work history.

http://www.ibewlocal1.org/main/index...d=74&Itemid=74
    Thanks for sharing the link SB, I had not seen this video and it is a good one.
    Last edited by wudwoker51; 04-04-2011 at 07:24 PM.
    " When character is lost, all is lost "

Geez fellas I thought this was a family channel

Thumbs up Thanks

Featured Sponsorr

I fell into my own trap attacking him in the Line Work forum, after chastising others for not keeping linework strictly in the line work thread, but this piece of crap sounds like squeelb!tch signing in under another name.
    Just look at his statement of being robbed in voting and squeelb!tches statements about women in the IBEW robbing him of his manhood if he ever had any to start with,
    So I will keep all my comments in the Union Thread where he also posted his crap.

By the way I posted a video on Henry Miller there that most of you haven't seen since it was copyrighted in 2009.
    Union or non union it is worth watching since it deals with Line work history.

http://www.ibewlocal1.org/main/index...d=74&Itemid=74

hey, thanks for the video post. Never seen that video before.