Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Need some help!!!

Featured Sponsor

Sorry to ask this again but my family needs some prayers!! My son came down with strep last Thurs and was admitted Sunday and transferred an hour away the next day to a bigger hospital! Seems the illness wore him out and with his preexisting condition he's having major respiratory issues! We almost lost him yesterday but did have a good day today!! It's bad and we could use all the prayers we can get!!!

Thanks again and I'll try and update from the hospital if I can remember my damn pass word long enough!

MI

Mike.......Your son and your family and yourself are in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong, and keep the faith.
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MI-Lineman View Post
    Sorry to ask this again but my family needs some prayers!! My son came down with strep last Thurs and was admitted Sunday and transferred an hour away the next day to a bigger hospital! Seems the illness wore him out and with his preexisting condition he's having major respiratory issues! We almost lost him yesterday but did have a good day today!! It's bad and we could use all the prayers we can get!!!

Thanks again and I'll try and update from the hospital if I can remember my damn pass word long enough!

MI
    prayers are on their way brother !!!!!

My prayers are with you bro. Keep us posted.

Prayers your direction, partner....

Prayers sent from me and mine to you and yours.
    There's no such thing as "The End Of The Line!"

If you think you are worth what you know, you are very wrong. Your knowledge today does not have much value beyond a couple of years. Your value is what you can learn and how easily you can adapt to the changes this profession brings so often. -- Jose M. Aguilar

A group of us pray every morning before work, I will mention this so they can all put you in their prayers, until then I will be praying for your son and family.

Sorry but I'm not too good in prayer dept. so.....
    Thinking of you and your son. Please keep us posted. Good luck!
    Last edited by loodvig; 02-18-2011 at 10:00 AM.
    National Grid = Retired! US Army vet. 68 - 70
    As of April of 2010 I quit smoking! It's been hard but so far no butts! I am now an X smoker!

My prayers are with you!!

Default Done Like Dinner!

Featured Sponsorr

You, your son, the whole family and those caring for him are in my prayers.