Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Truck Grounding

Featured Sponsor

Ummmmmmmmm frum whut Ive seed he mite fall a tad short on that too.A reglar lineman type guy wud jus look at stuff, try n unnerstand it n then keep his dumb mouf shut. ummmmm Oh n fer them whut dont like my vernacular ummmmm dont be reedin it .It iz whut it iz n if'n you kin do it more better then go fer it. sides itz kinda aimed at folks like SR that makes lottsa posts yet sez nuffin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    Ummmmmmmmm frum whut Ive seed he mite fall a tad short on that too.A reglar lineman type guy wud jus look at stuff, try n unnerstand it n then keep his dumb mouf shut. ummmmm Oh n fer them whut dont like my vernacular ummmmm dont be reedin it .It iz whut it iz n if'n you kin do it more better then go fer it. sides itz kinda aimed at folks like SR that makes lottsa posts yet sez nuffin.
    It'sn realy no big dealz as I has werkd wid many adumfukks that couldn' talks... and others thenz beinz anoyin as shit it wuz all part of the job.

Most didn't last through the week

Ummmm theres lottsa reasons fer a feller leavin the job early n I spect moren one of em left kause they dint care fer werkin wif an asshole like yerself.A good lineman could purdy much werk enywhere back then n lord knows a pole buddy like you wud be reason enuff to go lookin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post

Ummmm theres lottsa reasons fer a feller leavin the job early n I spect moren one of em left kause they dint care fer werkin wif an asshole like yerself.A good lineman could purdy much werk enywhere back then n lord knows a pole buddy like you wud be reason enuff to go lookin.
    You're probably right. Glad I never met ya. Pretty much had the same crew with me my whole career....
    One would leave and we'd weed out 4 or 5 grunts to find one that fit in.

Worked pretty good for me, I pretty much picked my jobs and still worked year round.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamprat View Post

I ain't brilliant

Don't you have a terribly empty feeling - in your skull?

Nope. I'm just a regular guy.

If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person alive!!!

Featured Sponsorr

Yup.
    Especially now that you democRATS got your dicks stomped in the dirt by the American people in November.

I have never said my political party on this forum, I bet your mother has a loud bark!