Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Featured Sponsor

Oh my God!

Is the irony of that statement lost on you?

So what happens now?

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

So what happens now?

Where are we going with the debt ceiling?

Where are we going with spending?

Whose getting the tax cuts?

Will the Repubs allow the markets too naturally correct themselves or will they continue the propping up initiated by Bush and continued by Obama?

Can't have tax cuts and a debt ceiling. The numbers won't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamprat View Post
    It will if ya CUT the PORK SPENDING!!
    Like the bridge to nowhere.

Your girlfriend Palin was all for it, until it got some attention then she tried to say she was against it. She's entertaining. She's a teabagger.

BTW you've got to go WAY deeper than mere pork spending. You think its only pork?

Like everyother time there in there, they have no plan besides , give the wealthy tax breaks, cut the working class wages. Same shit that never has worked .
    HAPPY HOUR is the HOUR AFTER EVERYONE from HAPPY HOUR has LEFT.

Default Don't want to start a new thread.

Together, the groups — which are not formally part of the Republican Party — spent more than $38 million on attack ads and campaign mailings against Democrats, according to figures compiled by the Sunlight Foundation, a nonpartisan group that tracks campaign spending in congressional races.

A substantial portion of Crossroads GPS’ money came from a small circle of extremely wealthy Wall Street hedge fund and private equity moguls, according to GOP fundraising sources who spoke with NBC News on condition of anonymity. These donors have been bitterly opposed to a proposal by congressional Democrats — and endorsed by the Obama administration — to increase the tax rates on compensation that hedge funds pay their partners, the sources said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

In view of the Jan. Supreme Ct. decision this stuff should make the average person uneasy. Sometimes I think public financing of campaigns would probably really be better.

Big business is going to be able to easily outspend Unions in this type of fundraising. Woe to the little man.

"So...How "ya'll" democRATS.. see this election"? Heh, heh, heh..."

Ya wanna know how this democrat saw this election? I saw it being the result of people being filled with hate, panic, distress and plain fear. I see a country looking for a miracle......a cure......and a fast one. Well it is just not going to happen.

A group of people standing at a crossroad.....do I turn left? Do I turn right? One way is the way to happiness, prosperity, and all things good. The other way is the way to sadness, despair, and more things bad. The problem is the people dont know which way is good....and which way is bad. What way do I turn......I dont know......I am not an expert, I can only guess and hope it the right choice. About to make their decision, along comes some very vocal guides.........some are yelling turn left.......some are yelling turn right.........and each group giving reasons for their suggestion.....some of them good reasons, some of them bad, and some of them just downright lies, some laced with a heavy amount of "fear"..."if you go that way you will go straight to the gates of hell".....Who do we believe? We are scared, bewildered, and we HAVE to make a decision.

Who are we gonna listen to? All the yelling and screaming, who is right, who is wrong?
    Who do we choose?

The ones that are yelling the loudest, it gets so we cant even hear the other ones telling us to go the other way.....they are drowned out....and we just cant take it anymore......so we listened to the ones who yelled the loudest.
    thanks to the Supreme Court decision last year. A beaten down people looking for someone to send us to the road of happiness, prosperity and good, and the repukes(thanks to their rich buds) yelled the loudest. The Supreme court should be ashamed of that abomination.
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by electriklady View Post
    "So...How "ya'll" democRATS.. see this election"? Heh, heh, heh..."

Ya wanna know how this democrat saw this election? I saw it being the result of people being filled with hate, panic, distress and plain fear. I see a country looking for a miracle......a cure......and a fast one. Well it is just not going to happen.

A group of people standing at a crossroad.....do I turn left? Do I turn right? One way is the way to happiness, prosperity, and all things good. The other way is the way to sadness, despair, and more things bad. The problem is the people dont know which way is good....and which way is bad. What way do I turn......I dont know......I am not an expert, I can only guess and hope it the right choice. About to make their decision, along comes some very vocal guides.........some are yelling turn left.......some are yelling turn right.........and each group giving reasons for their suggestion.....some of them good reasons, some of them bad, and some of them just downright lies, some laced with a heavy amount of "fear"..."if you go that way you will go straight to the gates of hell".....Who do we believe? We are scared, bewildered, and we HAVE to make a decision.

Who are we gonna listen to? All the yelling and screaming, who is right, who is wrong?
    Who do we choose?

The ones that are yelling the loudest, it gets so we cant even hear the other ones telling us to go the other way.....they are drowned out....and we just cant take it anymore......so we listened to the ones who yelled the loudest.
    thanks to the Supreme Court decision last year. A beaten down people looking for someone to send us to the road of happiness, prosperity and good, and the repukes(thanks to their rich buds) yelled the loudest. The Supreme court should be ashamed of that abomination.
    Huh, must have been my imagination. I couldn't find the post where you were talking about how bad your Dem.s were going to carry PA...

Or did you delete that tuesday night??

All your typing now is more BS than it was when your crooks were writing the checks.

SO are you and your slap nut group planning your next election tack-tic's for 2012??
    Or are you licking your open wounds, as you yell and scream racism?? Even the Black Beauty wouldn't admit to the slap in the face that nearly knocked him off his feet.

It was truely history making... don't you think??

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by heelwinch View Post
    Huh, must have been my imagination. I couldn't find the post where you were talking about how bad your Dem.s were going to carry PA...

Or did you delete that tuesday night??

All your typing now is more BS than it was when your crooks were writing the checks.

SO are you and your slap nut group planning your next election tack-tic's for 2012??
    Or are you licking your open wounds, as you yell and scream racism?? Even the Black Beauty wouldn't admit to the slap in the face that nearly knocked him off his feet.

It was truely history making... don't you think??

I didnt delete anything SQUEALy, Lose or win.....I am still supporting the President of the United States, or as you call him "Black beauty" which I am sure in no way indicates you are a slimy racist. I dont call everyone a racist that is against the president, only the ones thats comments and cartoon postings clearly show that "the color non-white" is an adjective or depiction that they have to use each and every time they refer to the current President of the US.

I am licking no wounds......that is for quiters.......Fighters look at the wound, lick the blood off and continue on their way. Sorry to disappoint you.

History making......hardly........just another mile in the political road. My heart is not broken nor is my spirit or beliefs........shit if I can deal with lowering myself to have a conversation with your sorry ass, I can handle a change in political party.....a walk in the park......

ps....thought you didnt read any of my posts that were over a line or two.......I think you are fibbing again!!!!!
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln