View Poll Results: ARE YOU SICK OF THE BS AND DRAMA ON THIS SITE?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Do you wish there were no BS discussions only Line work?

2 15.38%
  • Do you find yourself looking for other sites because of the forum content?

2 15.38%
  • Do you like it the way it is?

8 61.54%
  • Could care less either way?

3 23.08%
  • Plan on leaving the site's forums for good?

1 7.69%
  • Would more "moderating" be better for the site?

4 30.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Featured Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianLineman View Post
    This poll is as bogus as any poll can be. It is designed to get only one answer … Do you like it the way it is?

When you ask 6 questions and 5 are only variants of one question it can only lead to the one that differs. Presently there are 12 votes for change and 8 for keeping it the same. If there were only 2 questions:

Do you like it the way it is?

Do you want a change like some very mild Moderation?

the results would be radically different.

Whenever I see a poll on anything I have to look at who paid for the poll, what exactly the questions were and what the desired results were. In this case MI probably did the poll and he was trying to be fair to everyone and in his efforts to ensure fairness he ensured Swampgas and Heelbitch will continue to dominate all threads and continue abusive behaviour. Too bad really ‘cause MI had good intentions.

Also when the results of this poll is reported to Byron it should also be noted that I was able to vote 6 times by checking all questions throwing the entire post into disrepute because it isn’t accurate.

Hope you read this LA.
    Actually I wasn't callin for any change just tryin to see how others felt about all the BS goin on in here. I didn't start this as a vote for "change" or moderatin. I for one am sick of all the BS and name callin and sh!t, find myself lookin at other sites, and would like to see change BUT NOT callin for it! It be nice if we could ALL grow up and police ourselves! So there's three options for me! It's not an election just an opinion poll? They give you the option for multiple choices? I didn't see anything on "poling etiquette?"

First time I tried it and I wasn't goin to start a half dozen poles with just two options when I could condense it.

Think ya misunderstood my intent?

Came home to get daughter to take up huntin for a few days so I'm outta here! Be nice everyone!!

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianLineman View Post
    This poll is as bogus as any poll can be. It is designed to get only one answer … Do you like it the way it is?

When you ask 6 questions and 5 are only variants of one question it can only lead to the one that differs. Presently there are 12 votes for change and 8 for keeping it the same. If there were only 2 questions:

Do you like it the way it is?

Do you want a change like some very mild Moderation?

the results would be radically different.

Whenever I see a poll on anything I have to look at who paid for the poll, what exactly the questions were and what the desired results were. In this case MI probably did the poll and he was trying to be fair to everyone and in his efforts to ensure fairness he ensured Swampgas and Heelbitch will continue to dominate all threads and continue abusive behaviour. Too bad really ‘cause MI had good intentions.

Also when the results of this poll is reported to Byron it should also be noted that I was able to vote 6 times by checking all questions throwing the entire post into disrepute because it isn’t accurate.

Hope you read this LA.
    I SEE IT!

I think there are limits on the poll. Haven't done one recently, but you can limit it as the original poster. Limits being how long you want it to go, and how many questions/options to choose, and how many times you want a poster to vote.

As for MI's poll, I took it as him "getting sick and tired" of the name throwing. At that moment, he was sick.

Also, as a mod, I can see who voted and how many times they voted and where they voted.

Ummmmmm I dont do polls. I aint gonna get dragged down to that level, regardless of whut I bleve bout one of the other nuther posters.Itz my opinion n I hadda form it all by myself wif no help frum enybody else n I aint sharin it on no dern Poll. Seems kinda childish to me enyways. I reckon everbody is entitled to an opinion even if'n itz rong.It kinda amazes me how dumb some of em make peoples look when they post em too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    Ummmmmm I dont do polls. I aint gonna get dragged down to that level, regardless of whut I bleve bout one of the other nuther posters.Itz my opinion n I hadda form it all by myself wif no help frum enybody else n I aint sharin it on no dern Poll. Seems kinda childish to me enyways. I reckon everbody is entitled to an opinion even if'n itz rong.It kinda amazes me how dumb some of em make peoples look when they post em too.
    I actually tried to read this.

Hehehehe..........

You know it's funny...I've sat here for the last year or so and read some of you sayin you need to be a Lineman to be here, different people need to be banned, the BS section shouldn't be here, blah blah blah, and then all I do is create an "OPINION POLL" to get others feelings on what's goin on here and you all read way too much into it! Don't piss and moan about name callin or trashin threads then if ya like it so much?

Maybe in your infinite power LA you could remove "POLLS" as an option for us? Or would some find that a form of "censorship?"

OH AND FOR GOD SAKES DON'T RESPOND TO THE POLL OR POST ON IT EITHER! DUH!!!

Ummmmmmm dont take it pursonal.......I like mosta yer stuff....... I wuz juz sayin I ainta Poll guy.Maybe summa the uthers iz.

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    Ummmmmmm dont take it pursonal.......I like mosta yer stuff....... I wuz juz sayin I ainta Poll guy.Maybe summa the uthers iz.
    Wasn't just what you said! No hard feelings! Thick skin!