Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by smoky View Post
    Went through your same prediciment a couple of years ago. Give a call to the offices of your surrounding locals or locals that you provide storm assistance to the most. In my expierence they will be happy to help you out, chances are your company will disregard anything else anyway. We wound up getting an agreement similar to our surrounding utilities. Good luck.
    Ya know Smoky brings up a good point in the fact that you should look at surrounding agreements for advise. As usual things are done differently depending on your location, east, mid west etc. When we framed that language our company was pissed off because the utility to the north of us had similar language. So our H.R. department thought that if they are going to screw us and charge us double time when they help us out we might as well screw them when you guys go there to help them out.

Well I thought to myself; Thats a fine way of looking at things huh! Leave it to a bean counter to come up with some warped way of watching pennies. Worked out for us though I guess it dont matter much how we got it. Sometimes ya just dont know when something is going to fall in your lap.