Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Undiagnosed!

Blog Entries

Featured Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by MI-Lineman View Post
    Thanks man!! Just found out today he's got pneumonia for the 6th or 7th time!
    Hope he gets well real quick....keep the faith!
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

Just an update.....e-mailed the NIH and of course they quickly replied and they haven't found anything new? They say they're still not done with the "rap up" from the original visit. The wife belongs to a few focus groups dealing with undiagnosed diseases and disorders and some of the other families who participated in the research program at the NIH were given answers around the one year mark from when they were there? At least it proves they truly do keep researching long after you're visit!

Still doing better on the new med to control the storms! Had one a week ago that lasted a few hours but that's been it! Might have been triggered from a few "pokies" he got? Been sick with either pneumonia or the flu almost every week! He actually got a nasty sinus infection last week! Can't get a whole week of school in?

Thanks again for the support!

Mike-your son and family will forever be in my prayers. The picture posted reminds me of my grand kids. My grand son was born with a couple of problems, but medicience controls his minor malfunctions-prayers take care of the rest.

Featured Sponsorr

Thanks guys! Again, just wanted to update you all! Some day I hope to start a new thread...."Diagnosis" and then maybe "Cured!"

Always hope!