Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Undiagnosed!

Featured Sponsor

You and yours will also be in my prayers.

Damn... I had no idea, Kinda makes the silly inconvienences in my life completly disapear! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Bro ! You need anything let me know

Quote Originally Posted by MI-Lineman View Post

Thanks but you all must know that if it were not for my wife there's NO way we would have come this far! She's the REAL reason we're able to continue on with our lives and at the same time search for the answer!! She's a lot stronger than I could ever be!
    Mike, when I first read your thread last night it took all the wind out of my sails, I am so grateful that you visit was positive. This is the bad part of communicating with out having the benefit of eye contact. I am not a man of many words but you know that you can look a man in the eyes and tell how he is feeling. I pray the God blesses you and your family more that He has blessed me and my family........ Years ago my Grandpa always told me that the reason God made Mom's was that he couldn't be everywhere all the time.

Alright! You guys are tearing me up here! I appreciate ALL the kind words and prayers! One thing for sure is we have met a lot of generous and caring individuals like all of you! Thanks!

Steve I'm waiting for the wife to transfer the pics from our camera to the computer! I wouldn't know where to begin? Kinda like magic! Soon as I can I'll send'em to ya!

"Alright! You guys are tearing me up here! I appreciate ALL the kind words and prayers! One thing for sure is we have met a lot of generous and caring individuals like all of you! Thanks!"

Strangers with names,
    without any faces
    the messages come
    from all distant places

In a world filled with hate
    and evil and wrong
    their words unite
    in one beautiful song

A child is ill
    it touches one's heart
    a family in pain
    of which we feel a part

Take these words
    as honest and real
    to show just a bit
    how we really feel.

A "quicky" poem for your family and you Mike.
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln

I had my wife read that EL. She says that was "sweet!" Thank you again!

Quote Originally Posted by SBatts View Post
    He did admit that he made sure his wife and daughter got to spend one day in DC and will either try to post the pictures or send them to me or Tracy to be posted.
    Yikes! I don't think I responded to that PM but you guys know I will do it! Send it to me Mike and I'll be glad to give it a go.

Prayers for you and your family. We welcomed our third child too this world Saturday. Just got back to a computer and seen this. Was a little upset about a "minor" issue with my newborn daughter until reading this and a new perspective on things. Again, God bless and prayers for your family.
    Were you born that stupid, or did you really get that much practice in?

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyof2 View Post
    Prayers for you and your family. We welcomed our third child too this world Saturday. Just got back to a computer and seen this. Was a little upset about a "minor" issue with my newborn daughter until reading this and a new perspective on things. Again, God bless and prayers for your family.
    Thanks man! CONGRATS ON THE NEW ONE!! Just love'em all up! I hate seein parents abuse or take granted their kids! makes me wonder what they would do if they were in our shoes?

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by LostArt View Post
    Yikes! I don't think I responded to that PM but you guys know I will do it! Send it to me Mike and I'll be glad to give it a go.
    I didn't PM ya. Steve just offered to post some pics or to have me get a hold of you to do it! Think you did this for me once before? I'm not computer savy at ALL! I'll send'em to Steve! There's not many of DC but there's a few!

Thanks!

Again though, don't feel bad for us or anything cause we're dealin with it! I just wanted to fill everyone in cause I know I've mentioned it before here and there and a few of you have asked about it. We're not lookin for sympathy I didn't want it to seem that way, just givin some info that's all!

Thanks Again!