Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Featured Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by west coast hand View Post
    He wasn't in his tools long just like alot of suck asses you have to be a lineman before you are a boss but some companys like young guys that do whatever they say so they move up really quick just like E.S. Said
    And that is why the contractors want portability......they want company hands and we want to train our hands to be Union and keep tramping.... alive....

Old twinkle toes is at the Cal/Nev jatc in Riverside,never heard he was much of anything as a hand but he's pretty smart about transformers vectors.

Quote Originally Posted by electric squirrel View Post
    West, who's the GF???

i'll take a wild guess, tim brandon??????

the guy is a real piece of work. top notch company cocksucker.

Default Union Unity?????

I hate to see Union Brothers bashing others like this . Especially in a public forum.

Another classic example on how Hay & Manure believes they're getting ahead by putting a bunch of diaper linemen in charge of running a multi-million dollar business!

By industry standards, it takes six to seven years for a JL to become well seasoned. And yet we have a contractor out here in SoCal that is high on safety and approaches everything with a ZERO TOLERANCE attitude!!! So what does H&M do???? They take a 27 year old 90 day wonder and put him charge as a GF. A kid with ZERO experience as a JL!!! A KID that basically threw the Brotherhood under the bus for a gauranteed fifty, a pick-up, and a cell phone!!!

It's funny...the GF's at that company get away with murder, but yet if the grunt forgets to put out a wheel chock, they want to fire the whole crew!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BookII View Post
    Another classic example on how Hay & Manure believes they're getting ahead by putting a bunch of diaper linemen in charge of running a multi-million dollar business!

By industry standards, it takes six to seven years for a JL to become well seasoned. And yet we have a contractor out here in SoCal that is high on safety and approaches everything with a ZERO TOLERANCE attitude!!! So what does H&M do???? They take a 27 year old 90 day wonder and put him charge as a GF. A kid with ZERO experience as a JL!!! A KID that basically threw the Brotherhood under the bus for a gauranteed fifty, a pick-up, and a cell phone!!!

It's funny...the GF's at that company get away with murder, but yet if the grunt forgets to put out a wheel chock, they want to fire the whole crew!!!
    Very true.

Amen, Have spent alot of time stickin 34, and hookin backyard poles, only to get fired or wriitten up for not climbing in a set of gloves that are my last line of defense, of carrying a sick lineman for a couple of hours. Aint that right, Curt. A brotherhood only belongs to those that actually do the work. All the things I have read on this thread are true. Therefore those that cant work find a place to hide within their locals while those that can keep this trade and brotherhood alive. My username is my name, there is no hiding here. Godbless those who let their work talk for them.

The question is...when is H&M going to start holding MANAGMENT accountable??? How many times have the GF's and superintendents used company pick-ups for their own personal use. Using H&M pick-ups to haul boats to the river and qauds to the dessert!

Or even better yet, the GF's that come out on a scheduled outage on a Saturday night only so they can SLEEP in the pick-up!!!!

And this is the out fit that brags about Performance....

WHAT A JOKE!!!!

Thats why I'm glad there's work somewhere else now fuk that place and H&M I hope they lose the contract and all those managment fuks have come back out on the jobs with us...
    IF YOU AIN'T IN YOUR TOOLS DON'T CHANGE THE RULES...BOYCOTT THE BUCKSQEEZE

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by SBatts View Post
    Diaper Lineman Diaper Lineman!!!!!

I don't know a thing about these people you are talking about. But I do know that most of these kids have more knowledge that I did after five years. They are just taught more. Sure they need to spend time grooming and learning, but for about 35 years I don't know any apprentice of the year in most of the union trade apprenticeship programs that didn't get a good position soon after turning out. Not just H&M which I have worked for a time or two, on the East coast and Missouri.

Don't like him. It ain't called a drag bag for nothing.

I @$$ is Red my money is Green Fuk H&M and their Electric Machine.

So how long after retiring does it take before one does not have any "Draggin Flies" hovering over ones head?