Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Featured Sponsor

This is what he wants, no matter how many times he has proven the fool, he cannot help making this site about him.

What he is doin here is, he feels like his ass is getting kicked all over this board, it is good entertainment though, so what he does is start with all its the Union guys, and their gang mantality, pickin on him, and yes he crys like a little girl, but he trys to make it into a big ruckus about Union vs Non. He seeks support, then he says we are all just lineman, problem over, then he goes about babbling on like that little yappin dog, keeping swampnation alive.

The only way to give him any sort of hint that some on here do not like the way he effects every thread and every forum. Silence. You must know by now he responds to himself alot, or if what he posted dose not get a response, he just jumps in any other hot thread at the time, kinda like this thread, he will type the same responses over and over again, as long as his name appears on the screen.

You will never change his tactics, it is what he does, but if you do not respond in anyway, then you take away any platform he has to convert you all.

It is comical, a joke, fun to read sometimes, but he makes the whole site that way. If guys do not send him some kind of message of silence, because silence is defining sometimes, it will be the same old swamprat.com.

[QUOTE=Swamprat;81286]Then one of them asked if I was union. Just said, "No, I work for a contractor". And That's when the shit started.
    I just let it roll off for awhile.
    Then I said, No damnit. I can god damn sure give as good as I get. MORE LIES! YOU DON'T "GIVE AS GOOD AS YOU GET" YOU JUST RUM AWAY FROM THE HEAT AND GO AND START YOUR B.S. SOMEWHERE ELSE! I had a few opinions bout union, but nothin like I do today.

I agree with the whole "silence" thingy J.R. but JUST ONE MORE!!!!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Swamprat View Post
    Heh, heh, heh....
    That's just how the "brotherhood" works. Death by Gangbang. Massive intimidation. Your "brothers" in the SEIU, got THAT shit down pat don't they.

Irrational...stick together clones. Follow the lead horse....right off the cliff.

Do your "Silence" bit.

It looks better on your dumb ass's. Put me on your "Ignore" list too.

"Tools"
    I'm not the type to be silent. See unlike you, I didnt get on my knees for the Area Supervisors and General Foremen when they stopped by to suck for my raise. I told it like it was and didnt give a damn WHO HEARD IT.

And I love how you still claim I'm union. Talk about a dumbass! Like I said before, reading comprehension is NOT your strong suit. Maybe you should take a few college classes or go pass your GED so you can maybe learn a few things.

Until then dipshit....

4. Default

I think thats why you're all talk on the boards, because you kept your mouth shut to protect your loving pike company. All in the name of j eric pike.

5. Default

Excuse for runnin my mouth? I speak the truth pal. I can back all my statements up with witnesses that still work for the company. The black lineman that was fired in Ft. Myers had a lawsuit against them last I heard as they hired him back after firing him, all for his color.

Ok I work in the South and worked for pike. Thats all you need to know bud. Of course I was a lineman, if I was a grunt why would I be on here wasting my time with pukes like you?

Yup. You worked for pike. Its all good I own stock in pike. I am here to promote them. Do you guys get it yet.

Swampnation.

7. Default

"Worked for pike".

It's all good.
    worked by choice. I was man enough to tell them to kiss my ass. I see that you wasnt.

8. Default

Well sorry for the wrong word

Now on the profile you do the math. I worked for Pike, RSI, Mastec, and Utility Construction Services. Where are they most used? Answer: The South.

If you knew anything about pike you would know who donnie crowder is and what state he's in for pike. He's only been there after he burnt up some folks for a small contractor Mastec bought out.

My job? I'd say since I'm on a lineman board I'm a guess what? Answer: Lineman

My Age? Answer: Lets just say 30+

That help you any? That make you feel better?

Not a problem for the "Wrong Word". I get little nit shit assholes that do that to me all the time. I was just fu$kin with ya.

Ya know...honestly man? I don't really care.
    I was just personal...curious, why you hold shit so close to the cuff.

Quite obviously, you've worked for non union contractors. I don't know donnie crowder...but I can make a phone call tomorrow and find out all I need to know about him. There's always a "Story behind a story".

I don't necessarily stand up for pike. They got problems....like EVERY OTHER god damn outfit. Union or Non. The assault on pike...by the union guys on here, is based on ONE thing. PIKE is gettin contracts, and takin their work. Cause...they're cheaper.
    It's a new world, fortunately or unfortunately....It "Is what it is"....

As for your "Profile"...I could care less if ya ever post one.

I just have an "opinion" of people that don't. You want to know more about me than is in my profile? PM me. I'll tell ya exactly who I am. AND...give ya my cell #.

There's quite a few folks on here that "Know me"...and can call me any time.
    Some do. Some...I've deleted.
    What's a matter Greg....Your BS tactic isn't workin for ya!! Gonna try the nicey nice approach?

Callin "Squeeze Ons" "Sleeves" isn't a "type-o" either moron!!
    Last edited by MI-Lineman; 06-03-2010 at 11:17 PM.

10. Default

Featured Sponsorr

Not a problem for the "Wrong Word". I get little nit shit assholes that do that to me all the time. I was just fu$kin with ya.
    No problem with that. I know ya was fu(kin around.

I don't necessarily stand up for pike. They got problems....like EVERY OTHER god damn outfit. Union or Non. The assault on pike...by the union guys on here, is based on ONE thing. PIKE is gettin contracts, and takin their work. Cause...they're cheaper.
    Thats my problem though. They severely underbid jobs and push workers to the limits. It causes accidents and deaths and that has been proven. God knows we've been close myself to dying because of mental mistakes while being on the go,go,go by pike.