Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Featured Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by SwampRat JR. View Post
    Yup.Do you all get it yet, do you see what swamprat is about, he has a agenda, he always has had, if you disagree with him, his only defence you are Union socilaists, he turns it into that eventuallly in every thread.

Guys like Sully, who truley is nuttless, Heelwinch, and a whole lot of Union guys get sucked in, swamprat is a rat lineman at heart, he was rejected by the IBEW, for being a sub standard lineman, this is his revenge, crusade, whatever you want to call it, it does not matter what non union or rat lineman get paid, it does not matter to him how many unskilled so called lineman get hurt, mamed or killed, as long as the Union Brotherhood does not get the work, that is all he cares about. He does not give a shit about the trade. Understand that. He thinks he is getting the last laugh.

He is a draft dodger, he hides behind his rights of freedom of speech, and he wraps himself in the American flag as some patriot, he talks shit about guys like Sbatts, but the ironic thing is, a guy like Batts, would be the first to protect his rights to assemble, his rights to freedom of speech, and his right to bare arms. But a self indulged, self serving, ego manic dose not even get that either, he has never served, but he has no problem now like ever to have others fight for him as he Capitalized by what others have done his whole career, if you even want to call it that.

He is showing who he really is tonight, what he is really about, but you watch him, he will try to turn it around saying the Union boys were just pickin on his sorry ass, then he will tell ya he would like to see a linemans only Union, tell what a great thing they were tryin to kiss your ass again.

Ya can't stop a idiot like this from posting, but if ya don't respond to all of his shock radio Rush talk, or give him any reaction at all in any thread, maybe he will get the hint. Or continue this being swamprat.com, he will dominate every forum and ever thread.

And before he posts something like I must truely hate him or whatever excuse he wants to use, just to let you know, I think your a joke, funny as hell actually, converting your fans, Swampnation, do you even read your own posts, but you just **** up the whole site, keep it up, if that is what the members of this site want, free country, their chose.
    I don't get sucked into swamps propoganda, I'm not a third grader.

I tend to side with him because of childish behavior like yours.

I don't like your point of views and I really don't like your personal attacks. But when I get sick of you, I'll just stop reading your crap and wait for the next round, cause i have been attacked by more keyboard warriors in here than all the websites I'm involved in put together.

Whoever runs this website would be a fool to ban swamp, he creates more hits for this site than anyone in here.

As for his Union bashing.... well anybody that has worked union knows it's benefits, versus non. And any real man would just chuckle under his breath at his responses.
    But instead, you hands make the rest of us proud members look like assholes with your non union bashing and name calling. You and BATTS and TG are in my opinion a disgrace to the IBEW. Pike is whooping the shit out of the IBEW, instead of calling them out, try calling them over.

Quote Originally Posted by heelwinch View Post
    I don't get sucked into swamps propoganda, I'm not a third grader.

I tend to side with him because of childish behavior like yours.

I don't like your point of views and I really don't like your personal attacks. But when I get sick of you, I'll just stop reading your crap and wait for the next round, cause i have been attacked by more keyboard warriors in here than all the websites I'm involved in put together.

Whoever runs this website would be a fool to ban swamp, he creates more hits for this site than anyone in here.

As for his Union bashing.... well anybody that has worked union knows it's benefits, versus non. And any real man would just chuckle under his breath at his responses.
    But instead, you hands make the rest of us proud members look like assholes with your non union bashing and name calling. You and BATTS and TG are in my opinion a disgrace to the IBEW. Pike is whooping the shit out of the IBEW, instead of calling them out, try calling them over.

Proud member of a union, heelwinch? This post came to mind when I read this last post.

"There is no help for the union. The first 20 years I was involved were tolerable, the last 19 were down right disgusting.
    You guys are screwed. If I was starting all over again I'd take the best paying job, for whoever offered it, squirrel away every damn red scent I could, and hope I didn't end up working on a crew with you or Organzlbr.
    I spent the last 39 years of my career with 1249 and watched more slugs than I care to mention come through those doors and hide under the union shroud for 25 years then retire.
    Loved the work but hated every damn minute of the last 19 years putting up with your goddamned union. Should a took that cushy job for the muni hooking services day in and day out."

You sure didnt sound like a proud union member when you posted that. Never hear you speak in defense of unionism on here.....kind of like swamp never defends the working man on here, only capitalism. Please explain.

Also.....when do we call Pike and other non union workers over? while they are crossin our picket line? Drivin by with that $hit eatin grin on their face and flippin us the bird?
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by electriklady View Post
    Proud member of a union, heelwinch? This post came to mind when I read this last post.

"There is no help for the union. The first 20 years I was involved were tolerable, the last 19 were down right disgusting.
    You guys are screwed. If I was starting all over again I'd take the best paying job, for whoever offered it, squirrel away every damn red scent I could, and hope I didn't end up working on a crew with you or Organzlbr.
    I spent the last 39 years of my career with 1249 and watched more slugs than I care to mention come through those doors and hide under the union shroud for 25 years then retire.
    Loved the work but hated every damn minute of the last 19 years putting up with your goddamned union. Should a took that cushy job for the muni hooking services day in and day out."

You sure didnt sound like a proud union member when you posted that. Never hear you speak in defense of unionism on here.....kind of like swamp never defends the working man on here, only capitalism. Please explain.

Also.....when do we call Pike and other non union workers over? while they are crossin our picket line? Drivin by with that $hit eatin grin on their face and flippin us the bird?
    I was a proud member... not to proud of you or the others.Hence my reason for hatred.
    I worked my ass off and never held anyone else accountable for my outcome.
    Paid my dues and expected only what I was entileteld to.

If you called me a rat... I'd flip you the bird and grin about it to.

It really is like spinning your tires in the Georgia clay trying to reason or for that matter express an opinion on anything on this forum, that differs from yours.

But picture yourself.... You tried your hardest to gain employment within a respectable company, preferably union. Do to unfortunate circumstances you have been unsuccesfull. You have 2 or 3 kids and a spouse to take care of.
    You are offered a job at a respectable wage, though it may be less than you wish, you still have an obligation to take care of your family who hasn't had any income in several months.
    You are sent to a job and it means crossing a line, do you go, or do you stay? Meanwhile the picketers are lined up in front of your show up calling you everything but white, threatening your family and livelihood. Do you go home or do you stay?

I realize that you have never had to make such a choice, so your answer will most likely be biased. But the least you could do is consider the circumstances of these other individuals before you condemn them.

I can honestly say that I myself would not be pleased with anyone jeoprodizing my job. But Those that chose to strike should be aware of the impending circumstances, as well as those who intend to benefit from such situations.

Hypocrites run rampid in this country and I will confess to being one at several times throughout my life, but I also can say that I have bit my tongue as many if not more times, to save face in such situations.

BY the way, I've been off my steroid treatments for 2 months now and my hatred for my "brothers" is somewhat less than what was described above though not totally gone.

Yup.Heelwinch, you have acted like a child since you started on this board, "Roid Rage" apperently. Understand all I do is chuckle under my breath on how easy you are to get wound up.

Your words speak for themselves, no need to make any further comments to ya really, as far as swamprat, again thanks for making my case for me, he isn't a lineman, he is entertainment, a joke, lets see who's pokin the rat with a stick tonight, watch him say the same thing over and over again, again making this site about him, keep worshiping at the alter, you are no Union brother also, I guess since Pike is kicking the IBEW's ass, we should all just go to work for them, you are messed up dude. Just keep runnin your mouth, maybe pike will put ya to work.

Yup.Heelwinch, you have acted like a child since you started on this board, "Roid Rage" apperently. Understand all I do is chuckle under my breath on how easy you are to get wound up.

Your words speak for themselves, no need to make any further comments to ya really, as far as swamprat, again thanks for making my case for me, he isn't a lineman, he is entertainment, a joke, lets see who's pokin the rat with a stick tonight, watch him say the same thing over and over again, again making this site about him, keep worshiping at the alter, you are no Union brother also, I guess since Pike is kicking the IBEW's ass, we should all just go to work for them, you are messed up dude. Just keep runnin your mouth, maybe pike will put ya to work.

Yup jr, just trying to keep up with you. Your words speak only for yourself.

I have more union brothers, than you could ever hope to. Fortunately none of them carry the torch quite like you and your Pike possie.

If I was in need of a job, I wouldn't hesitate to work for Pike. For you see JR, it's not the company that makes the lineman... It's the Lineman himself, and I never seemed to have any issues.

Quote Originally Posted by heelwinch View Post
    I was a proud member... not to proud of you or the others.Hence my reason for hatred.
    I worked my ass off and never held anyone else accountable for my outcome.
    Paid my dues and expected only what I was entileteld to.

If you called me a rat... I'd flip you the bird and grin about it to.

It really is like spinning your tires in the Georgia clay trying to reason or for that matter express an opinion on anything on this forum, that differs from yours.

But picture yourself.... You tried your hardest to gain employment within a respectable company, preferably union. Do to unfortunate circumstances you have been unsuccesfull. You have 2 or 3 kids and a spouse to take care of.
    You are offered a job at a respectable wage, though it may be less than you wish, you still have an obligation to take care of your family who hasn't had any income in several months.
    You are sent to a job and it means crossing a line, do you go, or do you stay? Meanwhile the picketers are lined up in front of your show up calling you everything but white, threatening your family and livelihood. Do you go home or do you stay?

I realize that you have never had to make such a choice, so your answer will most likely be biased. But the least you could do is consider the circumstances of these other individuals before you condemn them.

I can honestly say that I myself would not be pleased with anyone jeoprodizing my job. But Those that chose to strike should be aware of the impending circumstances, as well as those who intend to benefit from such situations.

Hypocrites run rampid in this country and I will confess to being one at several times throughout my life, but I also can say that I have bit my tongue as many if not more times, to save face in such situations.

BY the way, I've been off my steroid treatments for 2 months now and my hatred for my "brothers" is somewhat less than what was described above though not totally gone.
    Not proud of me.....haha.....that is funny coming from a man that doesnt know jack about me.......or obviously never read my posts........never talked down to a non union hand on this board since I been posting.....if you can find one.....feel free to post it. I will eat my words.....did have some testy words on the FE strike page for non union hands that crossed our picket line......a line by the way that never said a thing to the scabs as they were crossing.....just kept walkin and carrying our signs. Those same scabs who were unknowingly talking to a member of the local and stated....."We always volunteer for picket crossing duty, We love to f#$k with those spoiled union a$$holes." They sound like they were desperate to feed their family.

You have no idea what kind of choices I have had to make to take care of my two daughters.....How dare you? Crossing a picket line was not one of them but some of mine were a lot more difficult. Problem here is people generalize and read a few posts by someone and think they know what they are talking about, and I am here to tell you, you dont have a clue.

When we went on strike this time last year we were very aware of the impending circumstances.........and the scabs that would cross.......aware of and agreeing with are two different things. They had the right to cross, and we have the right to find it a low down dirty thing to do.......thats the nature of the game. Union vs picket line crossers who are undermining our fight for a fair and just cause, a cause that would be heard around the industry, so may not only affect our local, but any local that a company wants to "take away from."

Glad to see your "HATRED for your brothers is somewhat gone." There is one hell of a statement in itself. Just the kind of brother I would want in my local, now that I am off my meds, I wont stab you in the back as much as before. I was always taught to respect my elders, and I am sorry if your health is not good, and I genuinely mean that, but it seems you only come here to argue with everyone about everything. You sound like your angry at the world.......been there done that............its ok sometimes......but it gets old being that way all of the time.
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln

and a photo of a final destination never shows the true picture of the journey it took to arrive at that location.

a true belief(not someone else's opinion or what it is popular to believe in) is a long and varied process, we try this, we try that, we make mistakes, we make right choices, we dont always know if our beliefs are right in every aspect, but we know the core of them are what makes us who we are. Beliefs sometimes change, not making them right or wrong, it is just another path the journey took us down, and we saw something in a different light at a different time......that is called living and learning, and at different times in our lives that is easier or harder to do. Many just close their minds to what they disagree with and are never willing to look at the all things involved.

I am pro union, and always will be, it fits my values and morals, and it is a cause I love to further, do I have a problem with non union workers....hell no.........that is their choice......but when people come on here and spread misinformation or only half of a picture of a subject, who they admittedly never really had a lot of experience with working union, I do tend to get really testy with that.

We have so many people messing with our right to organize, ie corporations, the laws, politicians, that when someone comes on a site that is largely union, and starts bashing the organization as a whole, it is no wonder there is animosity. These union men are not bashing Pike employees, they are bashing the company that keeps allowing the same things to happen over and over to their employees. Safety is a number one priority for me on the job, and any company that negates it where their employees are concerned, in the name of profit, is a company that deserves every nasty post put on here....and more........UNION or NON.
    Abraham Lincoln

Yup. Ya see how he makes everything about Union vs Non, it is his only issue, rejected earlier in his career, so he just hates them, he sure is showin us.

I guess this what sums swamprat up to me the best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFHInEBt1HU

He is entertaining though, nice to see the site is about getting hits, and not linework.

Yup.Do ya want me to tell everybody again what he does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFHInEBt1HU

Keep givin SR., more hits Byron, swampnation.

10. Default

Featured Sponsorr

Yup. Ya see how he makes everything about Union vs Non, it is his only issue
    Thats all he can do is whine about how the Union guys pick on little ol him. I'm sure he was the same type of lineman (or wannabe) that told the GF everything that went on so he could get a raise. That happens alot at pike.