Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: bucksqeeze

1. Default bucksqeeze

Featured Sponsor

hey, i was wondering if anyone knew of a good way to wear in the bucksqueeze to make it not so hard to adjust. I recently started school at NLC and they make us use them, but they are so damn hard to adjust up on top of the pole. ive tried rubbing it on the pole for hours to hopefully wear it in and even tried rubbing it with baby powder but still stiff as can be. Any thoughts or ideas?

I just adjust the leather belt at the bottom to what its suppose to be at the top and only adjust the green belt going up and down.

Here's the best way to handle the bucksqueeze: Throw it in the bottom of a pole hole, set the new pole on top the bucksqueeze and make sure you tamp the sh*t out of the hole!!!

The Bucksqueeze...the anti-christ of linework!!!

And any good linehand will boycott ALL Buckingham products from now on!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BookII View Post
    Here's the best way to handle the bucksqueeze: Throw it in the bottom of a pole hole, set the new pole on top the bucksqueeze and make sure you tamp the sh*t out of the hole!!!

THAT'S FUNNIER THAN HELL!!

And that does bring up a good idea....BOYCOTT THE SH1T OUTTA BUCKINGHAM!!! At least till they come up with somethin better cause fall arrest is unfortunately here to stay!

5. Default

Try the Bashlin Pole Lariat

Quote Originally Posted by hobbyknocker View Post
    Try the Bashlin Pole Lariat
    That was tested at our company and it wouldn't work if it fell below your waist?

the ole ****squezze won't either little brother... matter of fact I think it says in the lit or in the vid to maintain the thing above the waist line....

for what it's worth...

Edge

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    the ole ****squezze won't either little brother... matter of fact I think it says in the lit or in the vid to maintain the thing above the waist line....

for what it's worth...

Edge
    Huh? We got them here and that hasn't been an issue but if that's true I'll be all over that!!

In fact it was a sad day yesterday......had our annual mailbo....I mean pole top rescue (20ft) and we had to be in 100% fall restraint for the first time!(with wood chips still piled at the bottom of the pole?) Had a choice of either a tether and harness or that damn f$cksqueeze! I chose the f$ucsqueeze cause I have one from helpin with the apprenticeship here! No wonder it's not timed anymore!

take a wire brush to your green saftey. that helps a little to adjust it.

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by BookII View Post

Well said bro...I brought up something at ate safety meeting last week about
    How do you use a bucksqueeze on a bakerboard that gay rope is not to be used for working.It's funny how companys make rules with out thinking it out...boycott buckingham...
    IF YOU AIN'T IN YOUR TOOLS DON'T CHANGE THE RULES...BOYCOTT THE BUCKSQEEZE