I see. in the case I was later than that....lol

troubleshooter ibew 2150

Exclamation OK Hand

IBEW 1002 AEP/PSO tulsa northern.

5. Default

IBEW 876
    AEP linehand for 22yrs in MI.

MEMBER of LU 2286 since 1972

IBEW LU 1002 (The Bulldog Local) for 32 plus years.
    RPM

8. Default

Guys I might be a little ignorant what is the U-9? AEP and PSO? I am a union apprentice and still getting all the lingo down and how the contract works. Information is power the more of us that are informed about what is happening at different locals and utilities the better for all union brothers. Be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdogap View Post
    Guys I might be a little ignorant what is the U-9? AEP and PSO? I am a union apprentice and still getting all the lingo down and how the contract works. Information is power the more of us that are informed about what is happening at different locals and utilities the better for all union brothers. Be safe.
    I probably cant explain this the best because it's such a new thing and a lot of uncertainties, but basically all the locals within AEP are negotiating for one contract instead of the company going to the smallest local 1st and giving the first best and final and sticking that to the rest of the membership. What u-9 should accomplish is unity and commorodary amongst the membership, not that we dont have it but it should strengthen it, and in time hopefully we will be able to get back some of the things we have lost in the contract!! Guys help me out and try and make it make more sense, I understand u-9 but have a hard time explaining it!!!
    cowboy33

10. Default

Featured Sponsorr

Waiting to go through ALBAT! LU 369!!!!