Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Free T-Shirts

Default T Shirts

Featured Sponsor

Lost Art

The xl t-shirt will be fine.Thanks!!!!!!!

Doug

2. Default

Your artwork is very nice. I wish I had some of that talent. You could definately be selling those shirts. Or the actual drawings. I'd hang it on my wall. Again, very nice.

Read your PM Doug.

Quote Originally Posted by hobbyknocker View Post
    Your artwork is very nice. I wish I had some of that talent. You could definately be selling those shirts. Or the actual drawings. I'd hang it on my wall. Again, very nice.
    Thank you very much Hobby. I enjoy it-------------when I can find the time to do it!

Hopefully, I'll get back to it soon. Everytime I start on one, I have other things that come up. You would think my life would slow down now. I have no kids or pets. 'Course....there is that man I sleep with.......that keeps me busy. At least lately. Now that we are finally getting that bass boat......maybe I can do other stuff now! Heh.

4. Default tees

Hey LOST ART any tee's left ?

Default T Shirt

I'LL TAKE A SHIRT IF ANY ARE AVAILABLE, A 2X.
    Quote Originally Posted by LostArt View Post
    Yes, you heard right.

I have 4-XL and 4-2XL t-shirts with my artwork on them. The first 8 to post here, will get them. PLEASE post the size(or email me that)----the main thing is POST first that you want one. You can then PM me your address and I'll send it out.

Here is a pic of the artwork MINUS the logo(there is no logo) on the hat. The artwork is on the back of the shirt. All I ask is that you wear them, okay?

Hey guys! I shot you an PM welectric1. Hopefully, you will get a notification.

Welcome Ronimator! I'm so sorry, but I have no more 2XL's.

Okay, here is what I have:

4 - M
    7 - L
    4 - XL

All I ask is that you WEAR them. Thanks for the compliments guys and the many PM's I have received on my artwork.

---LA

Okay, this is the update:

3 - M
    7 - L
    2 - XL

Going fast! Gett'em while ya can!

8. Default

Sure i would take 1 large, thanks

LA, still wearing my T-shirt at least once a week and still looks good. I've had alot of complements on it,
    Thanks again Tracy

Talking Thanks for Posting this The Kid!

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by THE KID View Post
    LA, still wearing my T-shirt at least once a week and still looks good. I've had alot of complements on it,
    Thanks again Tracy
    Oh, that is great! Thank you so much for wearing it TK. And I'm so glad it is lasting!