Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Pranks

Featured Sponsor

We got a few like that where I'm at Yagar. I'll remember that one!

We had a guy that use to fill out applications where ever they had lunch and volunteered for odd things like tee-ball coach or mentor for kids. Problem was HE DID IT ALL IN HIS CREW LEADERS NAME! Made for good conversation every morning!

2. Default

Here's a good one to do on someone:

When the person is gone on vacation, go get one of them FOR SALE by OWNER signs then write their cell phone number on it and put in the front yard of their house so while on vacation they keep getting phone calls about their house for sale.

3. Default

a good one to do to an ap while he is on his hooks is to drive a lag through one of the holes on his pole strap and watch hime try to get it out with out being able to see, it even better when they dont climb with all there tools and they dont have a tool to get it out

Quote Originally Posted by MI-Lineman View Post
    HUH???????
    I think JB was pretty much saying he's on the same page as being all business...

and try not to bring up that band camp thing... Koga's still working with him on that...

Edge

Had a lineman years ago when I was an apprentice that did'nt want to do anything that was related to linework, but he loved pilfering around hunting arrowheads and such, we were re-conductering and moving the pole line and all the URD dips had to be spliced and new risers built so at every pole we had to dig in 4x4 splice pits, hard digging and this lineman never dug out so much as one shovelfull of dirt, until we brought a handful of arrowheads from home, first hole that morning I pulled out a nice arrowhead out of my pocket and put in the dirt and made out like I found it, he rushed over and wanted it right away and I told him no-sir that I aimed on keeping it, about 15 min later I pulled out another and said look what I found, he rushed right over and said give me that shovel that he was'nt gonna let me find all them arrowheads and he dug the rest of the holes that day and never found the first arrowhead and was puzzled why, he was some kind of pissed off the next week when we told him.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    Yep thats about right...

Edge
    im with you edge, i play around plenty, shootin' the white water, softball, football and basketball, depends on the season. but its after work. don't let someone pay you for goofin'. where's the integrity in that?

I've been on the receiving end of many pranks and jokes. My foreman and journeyman love to mess with me. My lunch box is actually a "stunt box". Let me think now: It's been buried by a back hoe, run over by a backhoe, drug behind a pick-up down the shoulder of the highway, had a belt of firecrackers and a "100 missile salute" detonated inside of it, dropped from 50' in the air, submerged in the river, filled with garbage, was used to store a dirty diaper found on the side of the road, and mauled with a 15" cresent wrench. Nothing beats an Igloo Playmate.

Quote Originally Posted by linehandjlc View Post
    im with you edge, i play around plenty, shootin' the white water, softball, football and basketball, depends on the season. but its after work. don't let someone pay you for goofin'. where's the integrity in that?
    Yeah, I'm sure right at the starting bell you run to the boss, get your orders, jump in the truck, head "STRAIGHT" to the job, bust out some work until lunch, shit on your unpaid (29 minute) lunch, go straight back to work, jump in the truck with exactly enough time to make it to the shop, and turn in your time somehow right? So when you retire you'll have some dandy stories to tell to....who?

I have plenty of integrity! I also don't live to work, just work to live! Especially for a co. who screws its customers and workers as much as they do!

Quote Originally Posted by Chazz2771 View Post
    I've been on the receiving end of many pranks and jokes. My foreman and journeyman love to mess with me. My lunch box is actually a "stunt box". Let me think now: It's been buried by a back hoe, run over by a backhoe, drug behind a pick-up down the shoulder of the highway, had a belt of firecrackers and a "100 missile salute" detonated inside of it, dropped from 50' in the air, submerged in the river, filled with garbage, was used to store a dirty diaper found on the side of the road, and mauled with a 15" cresent wrench. Nothing beats an Igloo Playmate.
    Sometimes there's a fine line between pranks and harassment!

10. Default

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by tolex42 View Post
    Sometimes there's a fine line between pranks and harassment!

How in this day and age are even lineman becoming Pussys. I am revoking your man card for saying that.