Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Pranks

Featured Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by yager024 View Post
    How in this day and age are even lineman becoming Pussys. I am revoking your man card for saying that.
    Hell! If anything it's good advertisement for the lunch box!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MI-Lineman View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure right at the starting bell you run to the boss, get your orders, jump in the truck, head "STRAIGHT" to the job, bust out some work until lunch, shit on your unpaid (29 minute) lunch, go straight back to work, jump in the truck with exactly enough time to make it to the shop, and turn in your time somehow right? So when you retire you'll have some dandy stories to tell to....who?

I have plenty of integrity! I also don't live to work, just work to live! Especially for a co. who screws its customers and workers as much as they do!
    there is down time in this industry in which i try to do things that pertain to linework. some guys dick around with other guys drag, prankin' and stuff but, when there is a work ticket in my hand, your explaination is pretty much what i do. depends on how much work gets done before lunch as to how long i take to eat. i was raised that way bro. besides the day goes by so much faster. btw there's other outfits out there if you hate your employer so much.

Quote Originally Posted by linehandjlc View Post
    there is down time in this industry in which i try to do things that pertain to linework. some guys dick around with other guys drag, prankin' and stuff but, when there is a work ticket in my hand, your explaination is pretty much what i do. depends on how much work gets done before lunch as to how long i take to eat. i was raised that way bro. besides the day goes by so much faster. btw there's other outfits out there if you hate your employer so much.
    Nows not the time to be switching jobs with a disabled kid in my home. If you bleed your co. colors, that's your deal...FIND ANOTHER THREAD BRO!!!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MI-Lineman View Post
    Nows not the time to be switching jobs with a disabled kid in my home. If you bleed your co. colors, that's your deal...FIND ANOTHER THREAD BRO!!!
    look man, i bleed red like anybody else. im currently looking for work due to an altercation with a deceptive foreman that the company sided with 100%, so don't label me as a company man and rave about difficulties in this economy. im sure it is difficult with a disabled youngin' @ home, everyone has thier own trying circumstances, but why do you feel the need to insult me? first your condescending now your telling me what to do! you don't know me, i haven't direspected you, who are you to talk to me like this? you don't work the way i do, big deal, it takes all kinds. you don't have the personality i do either that supports me having to work alittle harder than most to make up for my lack of interpersonal skills. you get on here to talk tough? does it do you any good? times are tough but, i've applied for approx. 25 jobs that have been posted in the last 3 weeks, just gotta be willing to move. no sense in getting in an argument when im in colorado and your in michigan. looks like the majority of the work right now is in the northwest, the appalachians and southwest. you might check it out, who knows might work together some day, no reason to start a grudge match now. theres enough stacked against us already with me being a buckeye fan (born and bred) and you i assume a michigan fan. be cool, were just typing.

Quote Originally Posted by yager024 View Post
    How in this day and age are even lineman becoming Pussys. I am revoking your man card for saying that.
    I enjoy a good practical joke or prank as much as anyone, even when it's pulled on me. But it looks like they may be going a little far with Chazz277. We have probably all seen pranks and horseplay go to far resulting in someone getting embarrassed, hurt or even someone losing a job. So I'll repeat, there is a fine line between pranks and harassment.

Quote Originally Posted by tolex42 View Post
    I enjoy a good practical joke or prank as much as anyone, even when it's pulled on me. But it looks like they may be going a little far with Chazz277. We have probably all seen pranks and horseplay go to far resulting in someone getting embarrassed, hurt or even someone losing a job. So I'll repeat, there is a fine line between pranks and harassment.
    Most people know who they can mess with or not! Sounds like Chazz's crew knows. This thread was for fun! Start one about harassment or some boring political B.S. if you like! AND FOR GOD SAKES DON'T TAKE OFFENSE TO THIS REPLY!!!

Hey Linehand check your P.M.

7. Default

:rolleyes
    Quote Originally Posted by tolex42 View Post

So am I harrasing you or busting your balls?

8. Default tolex

do u guys pull pranks on each other sitting in the office with . kind of hard to pull pranks on the 5 guys u sit in the office with while u guys run the neat apprenticeship im sure it gets boring in the reading over the monthly reviews so u must need to prank each other and dont try to say you are not an instructor of the neat apprenticship

Talking shotgun trick

This may be an old one but it's a good one, especially if your working in town. Take a shotgun (grip all stick) and open it up. Sneak up behind someone, hook it on the middle belt loop of their britches and snap it closed. Theres only one way they can get it loose.

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by loose neutral View Post
    This may be an old one but it's a good one, especially if your working in town. Take a shotgun (grip all stick) and open it up. Sneak up behind someone, hook it on the middle belt loop of their britches and snap it closed. Theres only one way they can get it loose.
    We've got one always extended out on the truck. I'm using that one on my 30+ yr crew leader!