Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default well after

Featured Sponsor

readin up on the new coach for defense and with the best recruiting class in years I just hafta think this year will be a year of gettin the team all on the same page , then its gonna be LSU back on top. Just enjoy it one more year.

GEAUX TIGERS !!!!!

Koga

Default Go Coug's......

I know they have no chance, but here ya go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qLzQ4uOvio

Default Well

Thats the thing about college ball John. Even though the odds aint exactly in yer favor if the Tigers get there and aint ready to play it could get ugly real quick ! But I dought it So go ahead and prepare yer self.

GEAUX TIGERS !!!!!!!

Koga
    Hows that monkey doin ?

Quote Originally Posted by Koga View Post
    Thats the thing about college ball John. Even though the odds aint exactly in yer favor if the Tigers get there and aint ready to play it could get ugly real quick ! But I dought it So go ahead and prepare yer self.

GEAUX TIGERS !!!!!!!

Koga
    Hows that monkey doin ?
    I hear Ya , as far as the monkey, well I think the med's are startin to kick in.

Default Oh ya ?

Tebow s last season along with probably half of the other players. Yer recruiting record kinda lacks for a big SEC footbal power house. I dont think one year from now some sweeties showin thier stuff aint gonna be a big help come kick off time.

Geaux Tigers !!!!!!!

6. Default love for the bucks

i know the sec has the big ten scratching their heads up to now but, keep an eye on this pryor kid. if he can become a pocket man as well as move, ya'll got problems. great time of the year, ain't it.

Default Naw Swamp

The older I get the faster it flies ! But go ahead and enjoy one more. Teams playin like the Gators are a treat to watch. I personally think they will be the champs again. But after that its gonna take some serious recruiting to stay in the runnin and I didn't see it this year with em.
    GEAUX TIGERS !!!!!!!!!!

Koga

I DOES matter. Win or lose it matters. You all seem to think I wasn't old enough to remember losing seasons! And I'm still HERE---- win or lose!

I'm not one to talk much trash. Maybe it's because I still remember times when it was tough. Since it IS college football ANYTHING can happen.

I watched the Boss listen to a big time Bulldog fan AND an FSU fan last night. Oh, they were giving him a hard time. Yeah, it was the "cake" schedule and "if you didn't have Tebow.." talks. He just grinned. Didn't say much at all. Finally they turned to me, "Well Tracy. You and your brothers(my brothers are worse than I am---one has season tickets to the games) will enjoy your last season this year." I grinned. And then they said, "What do you think about this LAST year? Your last year to enjoy the throne."

I grinned and said, "I'm remembering the times you both were talking this same trash when we were losing. I don't think you gentleman know another channel." I thought we'd have to pick the Boss off the ground he was laughing so hard.

This is awful! Georgia is losing!!! I'm cheering them on and the Boss is laughing!

He doesn't like Georgia. And I tell him he should pull for the SEC when we aren't playing them! Does he listen to me? Why no!

This game is over.

Featured Sponsorr

Texas is looking good.....look-N' gooooood. VT gave Bama a little run for their money, but picked up in the last half. You guys have heard me before, if I wasn't such a Gator, I'd be rollin' with Tide.

I've been watching our opponents but mostly watching the SEC like I always do. I've really not much to report.....still way early in the season for me. But, I wanted to share this story with you guys. No, it's not really about football, but it is about one of our former high school cheerleaders.

She is the daughter of our high school guidance counselor and graduated from UF. No, she didn't cheer at UF, she was busy going to school there. She then transfered a few years ago to TN and started in her law school program. Now, she is in her internship. She is 24.

Well, last weekend she had a chance to go out for Vanderbilt cheerleader. Her boyfriend encouraged her to try. She went to her mentor and he said for her to tryout and they would work out her working schedule and school if she got it.

She worked hard the night before tryouts. She did pretty good, so good that they let her and another guy try again at the end of the tryouts. I don't know if any of you really know the stunts in cheerleading, but she hadn't done a Liberty and seven yrs and she did it. That's when the guy holds you up with one hand and you have one bent knew (stork style) and your hands up in a V. They called her on Sunday night and told her she made the squad.

Naturally, we are all excited for her. She is a smalltown girl, studying law, graduated from UF, and after seven years of not cheering.... made the Vandy cheerleading squad. YAY Hannah!

So, Koga......be watching out next week....there will be a Vandy cheerleader that still bleeds orange and blue....even though she is wearing Vandy colors.