Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Featured Sponsor

Koga, have you been reading the stuff on NSPN? They say our SEC biggest games will be AL(which I'd love to play again.... I'd be AL fan...if I wasn't a FL one since birth) and LSU, but they always throw in GA and FSU.

Heh. Bowden threw in the Charlie Ward card on Tebow. It's all such a drama. I love it!
    Last edited by LostArt; 08-23-2009 at 09:53 AM.

Default I havent read that article

per say , but I have been reading some on rivals.com . According to everyone and I mean everyone , yall should have no problem with a repeat unless some major catostrophic happening takes place. Lou Holtz has said he thinks Notre Dame has a legit shot at playin yall for the title Ya right Lou when monkeys fly out my butt !!!!! So far and its just way too early to say, I think Texas is gonna be the one yall hafta worry about. With practicly all your players from last year commin back if the Gators can keep the groove goin I think it would take a BIG BIG upset to stop em. But this is the SEC !!!! My Tigers are goin to do well and by next year we should be back 100% in the running. So thats how I see it as of right now. By the time yall come up on the schedule I might change my mind and be willin to make a bet .

GEAUX TIGERS !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Koga View Post
    per say , but I have been reading some on rivals.com . According to everyone and I mean everyone , yall should have no problem with a repeat unless some major catostrophic happening takes place. Lou Holtz has said he thinks Notre Dame has a legit shot at playin yall for the title Ya right Lou when monkeys fly out my butt !!!!! So far and its just way too early to say, I think Texas is gonna be the one yall hafta worry about. With practicly all your players from last year commin back if the Gators can keep the groove goin I think it would take a BIG BIG upset to stop em. But this is the SEC !!!! My Tigers are goin to do well and by next year we should be back 100% in the running. So thats how I see it as of right now. By the time yall come up on the schedule I might change my mind and be willin to make a bet .

GEAUX TIGERS !!!!!
    I like this avatar better. It's pretty darn cool.

Yeah, I thought of Texas. Actually, I mentioned Texas to one of you for an avatar.

Well, as you say.....it's the SEC....and college football...anything can happen if you ain't in the game. I hope the Gators stay focused, but it sometimes gets personal....and anything can happen!

I sincerely HOPE it's at the end of the season (with what they say is our "cake" schedule) that the Gators get a chance to shine once again. Who knows? One minute you are on top and the next you are under the pile.

Hell yeah cant wait!

This is the best part of the season . . . . . . . . . . . . cause no matter who your team is they got a shot and hopes are high!

Good luck to everyones team and let the trash talking begin

Quote Originally Posted by LINEHAND View Post
    Hell yeah cant wait!

This is the best part of the season . . . . . . . . . . . . cause no matter who your team is they got a shot and hopes are high!

Good luck to everyones team and let the trash talking begin
    Don't want an avatar, eh? LOL!

You didn't mention a college team LH, therefore....maybe I'll give you a GATOR avatar....so I will have another fan with me.

Default For the sake of my pride and this board

HOOK' EM

Dont tell WCLR but if I root for anyone in the SEC its BAMA untill the recent coaching merry go round anyway!

What do a tick and Bama have in common?

They can both live off The Bear for 40 years!

LOL!

Are you SURE I can't talk you into hook'n up with some GATORS??? Oh come on! Take a chance!

Default Ya go on

get on the gator bus its on its last trip down the road. Then it will be time for Cash for Clunkers program ! And no Swamp this aint a political statement !

Geaux Tigers !!!!!

Koga

Default Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by LINEHAND View Post
    HOOK' EM

Dont tell WCLR but if I root for anyone in the SEC its BAMA untill the recent coaching merry go round anyway!

What do a tick and Bama have in common?

They can both live off The Bear for 40 years!
    Damn thats good, WAR EAGLE!!

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by Koga View Post
    get on the gator bus its on its last trip down the road. Then it will be time for Cash for Clunkers program ! And no Swamp this aint a political statement !

Geaux Tigers !!!!!

Koga
    LOL! Keep on dreamin' tiger! Sometimes that's all we got!