Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
  1. Default Ya, that........

Featured Sponsor

Goofy ****er did everything wrong, he should have run the ball with the two timeouts he had, should have never risked a sack, how can college QB think he could spike the ball with 1 second left, how could they not have the field goal unit ready? It was fouth down, I think this ranks up there with the C Webb break down in the NCAA's.
    So easy, a Caveman could do it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO2nqcN3EGg

Default I gotta agree........

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Honcho View Post
    Goofy ****er did everything wrong, he should have run the ball with the two timeouts he had, should have never risked a sack, how can college QB think he could spike the ball with 1 second left, how could they not have the field goal unit ready? It was fouth down, I think this ranks up there with the C Webb break down in the NCAA's.
    With ya Mike, good start for the Duck's. WCLR, that coach, What can he say? I guess the Saint's are doin good, they will probably lose tomorrow, Voo Doo I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Honcho View Post
    Yep I was thinking the same when the coach at Michigan sold out Chris Webber against my UNC Tarheels in 93, but it damn sure made me happy he called a TO

Yea Les totally blew it tonight. I just dont understand how you can let all that time run off the clock and waste the time like that. Hell they blew all their TO's against us when we played them. On top of that they couldnt even line up right.

Quote Originally Posted by johnbellamy View Post
    With ya Mike, good start for the Duck's. WCLR, that coach, What can he say? I guess the Saint's are doin good, they will probably lose tomorrow, Voo Doo I guess.
    Did you see the game? It wasnt voo-doo, it was him either not paying attention for freaking out. To waste all that time made no sense because he was not in FG range when he ran the clock out. If he called the TO immediately they could have spiked the ball on the big pass play and got the kick team out in time to win.

Default Ooops !

Glad I really didn't watch it. Last I looked Tigers were up 17 -3 with 2 minutes left in the second quarter. I thought no problem and went on to other important things. Oh well there goes the Cotton, guess well get some thin. maybe ? Heh just wait till next year !!!!

Geaux Tigers !!!!!

Koga

Default They were.........

Quote Originally Posted by WCLR View Post
    Did you see the game? It wasnt voo-doo, it was him either not paying attention for freaking out. To waste all that time made no sense because he was not in FG range when he ran the clock out. If he called the TO immediately they could have spiked the ball on the big pass play and got the kick team out in time to win.
    All the way down to the 30 yrd line, first down, run the ball, pick up 5 yards, or don't, LSU's kicker's got a big leg, you don't risk a sack, bad call's, bad coaching, Koga's OK with it. Always next year.

7. Default Ya they should can his ass.......

Quote Originally Posted by WCLR View Post
    Yep I was thinking the same when the coach at Michigan sold out Chris Webber against my UNC Tarheels in 93, but it damn sure made me happy he called a TO

Yea Les totally blew it tonight. I just dont understand how you can let all that time run off the clock and waste the time like that. Hell they blew all their TO's against us when we played them. On top of that they couldnt even line up right.
    LSU deserves a better coach, took a call, wire down, so I missed the Ducks game, just saw the highlights, good game. Should have recorded it.
    So easy, a Caveman could do it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO2nqcN3EGg

Sorry Koga. I watched that game and like most of you have mentioned, couldn't believe not calling the TO sooner! Some want to blame the QB.....come on now!!! That was coaching! That was just sick. And I'm not even a fan! Oh man....what is it about Ole Miss that likes to kick the top 10 teams????? Lordy be!

WC, I hear ya! I thought the same thing! We are repeating last year except for the reverse in rankings. It should be a good game!

I suppose I can't say WAR EAGLE??? Heh. Yeah, don't be singing the indian chant on me either! LOL!

Koga, are you still thinking TX vs. FL?

Default Yep

I just believe it will be. As good as Bama is I dont think they can beat Fla. But I didnt think Ol Miss would sneak past us either ! I will say this about our coach. One of the things I always liked about Les Miles was you could count on him to do something off the wall during a game. Some trick or surprize that usually worked. Or maybe had enough faith in the team to pull something off at those times when ya didn't think they could. Then he would sit on the side lines with that (did ya see that shit) grin on his face. That was cool . So in the big picture of things I gotta believe as Ive said this is a rebuild year for LSU. And I think next year we will have all the players in the right places with the talent, experience and coaching to make a run at the SEC title.

Koga
    Last edited by Koga; 11-22-2009 at 03:31 PM.

Featured Sponsorr

That's good. I don't know what kind of team we will have next year. We will see, I guess.

I don't feel as good as you about the Bama vs. FL game. I mean, I think we are as good as they are, no doubt. But, to me.....it's a VERY close call.